• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foreign Set ASM 298 CGC SS...done, finally....

18 posts in this topic

I set out to do this in 2008...I finished last week...I would like to thank all the people that made this happen..Particularly DWC, who were very patient with me throughout the years. Also Menace for helping me with one book and NYComics for helping me with another..it was slow doing all these, trying to find them and group them together. I remember a while back, McFarlane would only sign two books per show...anyways, in no particular order, here is a complete Foreign set of one book...ASM 298

Netherlands~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 7/25/09

Norway~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 3/8/11

Spain~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 1/24/09, David Michelinie 2/7/09, Bob McLeod 2/27/09

Poland~ Signed by Todd Mcfarlane 11/21/11

Sweden~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 5/8/10 Stan Lee Tribute Event

USA~ Signed in the 1st page by Todd McFarlane before CGC, then for SS on 5/3/8..took a hit on the grade for the unwitnessed sig inside

Hungary~ Signed by David Michelinie 2/23/12

Italy~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 1/24/09, David Michelinie 2/7/09, Bob McLeod 2/27/09

Finland~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 11/21/11

Greece~ Signed by Stan Lee 6/2/12

Denmark~ Signed by Stan Lee 5/7/10, Todd McFarlane 5/8/10 Stan Lee Tribute Event

Brazil~ Signed by Todd McFarlane 7/25/09

and of course..my favorite Mexico~ Signed by TM 1/24/09, DM 2/7/09, BM 2/27/09

:banana::banana:

298togeth_zps19e77c74.png

:whee:

Do you have future plans for a special set or are you finally able to relax and take a breather?

1) Congratulations Hector :applause:

2) You'll see more like this. He's got other stuff in the works. ;):gossip:

That is awesome, I really look forward to what else is coming. Thanks for the heads up.

Wow. That is an awesome set. No wonder it took several years. Congratulations dude that is quite impressive. Do you have future plans for a special set or are you finally able to relax and take a breather?

I am trying to finish an ASM 252 set, but it has more countries where it was printed in and some have been hard to find.....bigger task for sure

Wow. That is an awesome set. No wonder it took several years. Congratulations dude that is quite impressive. Do you have future plans for a special set or are you finally able to relax and take a breather?

I am trying to finish an ASM 252 set, but it has more countries where it was printed in and some have been hard to find.....bigger task for sure

Well good luck with it man, I know that what you did pull of already was a labor of love. I can not even imagine completing something so epic. I will look forward to seeing the 252s.