• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big ongoing Sales thread...some new GA and now SA!

811 posts in this topic

....and the sad part is, several of these teeter on the ragged edge of affordable, if I hadn't already blown my bankbook on a new car for my wife, and a buncha buys earlier this month.

Next thread, GAtor, next thread.

....and the sad part is, several of these teeter on the ragged edge of affordable, if I hadn't already blown my bankbook on a new car for my wife, and a buncha buys earlier this month.

Next thread, GAtor, next thread.

:wishluck:

G.A.Tor threads are the best!!!! Can't wait to see what else you have!! GLWTS
thank you...just getting started... :)

heads up, this is the next batch of books I'll be listing, but PLEASE do not PM me in advance...defeats the "board" opp sale (thumbs u

action comics : 43,42,41,38,37,35,34,33,31,23,16,13 (MP),12,11,9 (2 copies), 7 (EP), 5, 4 (2 copies), 3

already sold the 1 and 2 :sorry:

heads up, this is the next batch of books I'll be listing, but PLEASE do not PM me in advance...defeats the "board" opp sale (thumbs u

action comics : 43,42,41,38,37,35,34,33,31,23,16,13 (MP),12,11,9 (2 copies), 7 (EP), 5, 4 (2 copies), 3

Later tonight or tomorrow night? hm

already sold the 1 and 2 :sorry: [/quote

PM sent! lol

:grin: I keed I keed

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: need a lot of popcorn to get me to the ASM's.
unfortunately this is a ga only thread. Sa later in month

Later tonight or tomorrow night? hm

nothing more tonight

see some old familiar books here.

btw October, that Action #59 is one of the best looking 5.0s around. use to own that one. :cloud9:

Yep, I see some old friends, too.