• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Ian

251 posts in this topic

Regardless, I can tell by the shift in your tone that you know I'm right. 27_laughing.gif

shift in my tone? you have never been able to tell your from a hole in the ground. don't even pretend to be able to tell tone. You are a and nothing you say will change your pathetic life into anything else.

893whatthe.gif

popcorn.gif

hm, I can't find a single person to hate around here.

I like DL's posts when he isn't on the attack, I like Major's posts, hell, I like JC but he seems to be missing. And I think this board would be lacking if Ian went elsewhere to share what he has.

Hmmm, gotta be somebody I can hate.

Nahh!!!!

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. (I intend to become more active). Ian, I saw your list of promos you still need and I came across this on Ebay. Not sure if you have it yet, but it is the May 43 Superman-Tim.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35752&item=2270748754&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster. (I intend to become more active). Ian, I saw your list of promos you still need and I came across this on Ebay. Not sure if you have it yet, but it is the May 43 Superman-Tim.

Thankyou. I'm already bidding on it. I saw it the day it was posted on there.