• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Ian

251 posts in this topic

Ever since I exercised the ignore feature this board has improved dramatically. Although, curiosity has alwas made me wonder what you did to Deathlok that infused him with the passion of a jilted lover towards you

I honestly have no idea.

You really don't have any idea. foreheadslap.gif.

No one else does either, Ziplok. Why don't you share with the group? Tell us why you "hate" Ian so much. I mean, it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you think that if you attack the (supposed) most "despised" entity on the forum (Ian), that you'll somehow gain the respect and friendship of your fellow forumites... just like people did with Hammer oh-so long ago. So is that ALL this is? All this sniping and person_without_enough_empathyy back-biting? Just a wild grab at internet popularity?

Ever since I exercised the ignore feature this board has improved dramatically. Although, curiosity has alwas made me wonder what you did to Deathlok that infused him with the passion of a jilted lover towards you

I honestly have no idea.

No one else does either, Ziplok. Why don't you share with the group? Tell us why you "hate" Ian so much. I mean, it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you think that if you attack the (supposed) most "despised" entity on the forum (Ian), that you'll somehow gain the respect and friendship of your fellow forumites... just like people did with Hammer oh-so long ago. So is that ALL this is? All this sniping and person_without_enough_empathyy back-biting? Just a wild grab at internet popularity?

You really don't have any idea. foreheadslap.gif

I honestly have no idea.

Actually, no, I don't. Why don't you share? Ian's annoying, but in a good way. He's a font of information about DCs and is passionate about what he's trying to accomplish.

I honestly have no idea.

Actually, no, I don't. Why don't you share? Ian's annoying, but in a good way. He's a font of information about DCs and is passionate about what he's trying to accomplish.

You really don't have any idea. foreheadslap.gif The fact you were able to post that is laughable.

Ian is not a font of information unless it is about his collection. Show me one post in the bronze horror thread by Ian. A thread which appreciates the genre, which Ian has every issue.

Since Ian has "returned" 95% of his posts are in these threads:

Ridiculously Rare DC Giveaways (all about Ian)

Question For Ian (all about Ian)

Still ONE to go (all about Ian)

A full DC Set (all about Ian)

Silver Age DC Photo-Journal (in which explains how he tried to get one)

Finally A Current DC we can all enjoy (all about Ian)

Overstreet Corrections (all about Ian)

What Run or Title have you completed (In which Ianexplains what runs he completed)

My Hero, Ian Levine (all about Ian)

Smells Like Ian Spirit (all about Ian)

Ian, Do you need this? (all about Ian)

Very Rare (all about Ian)

Green Lantern (in which he asks why is Green Lantern starting over)

This last one is particularly amusing as he is such a font of information.

Look, I don't dislike Ian at all. I have always said I wish him well on completing his collection. What I do dislike about Ian is his constant need to change every topic into one about him or his collection. His constant need to relate every question as being about his needs or wants. For example, when the question arises as to which books are the most difficult to achieve, which books do you think Ian will say? Of course the ones he has difficulty in finding last.

I wouldn't mind Ian if he didn't talk about his collection so much. We get it that he needs one more. Of course, it doesn't help with all the Ian fanboy worship by (Tommurmane, MK, and others)

That's what a child would do. "I'm not listening to you"

I don't like Ian's ego, and will continue to make it known. If people don't like it, then that's fine. If he doesn't like me for attacking him, then so be it. My life will not change one bit. Remember he is the one who stormed off like the drama queen he is.

I don't like Ian's ego, and will continue to make it known. If people don't like it, then that's fine. If he doesn't like me for attacking him, then so be it. My life will not change one bit. Remember he is the one who stormed off like the drama queen he is.

Your life will not change if you attack him or not, so I do not see thet point. confused-smiley-013.gif

Time to move on! headbang.gif

West

Like I said, you think bagging on Ian is the "cool" thing to do. You're trying to gain some inane sense of "credibility" by attacking the easiest target.

You're late to the party, and that's terribly lame.

The cool NEW thing is not being a complete [!@#%^&^] in 99% of your posts. Try it, you might like it.

Like I said, you think bagging on Ian is the "cool" thing to do. You're trying to gain some inane sense of "credibility" by attacking the easiest target.

The cool NEW thing is not being a complete [!@#%^&^] in 99% of your posts. Try it, you might like it.

Well since you have accomplished nothing but cr@p in 99% of your posts, then perhaps their is room for more "improvement"

When were you going on vacation again? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well since you have accomplished nothing but cr@p in 99% of your posts, then perhaps their is room for more "improvement"

Your "insult" wasn't even relevant. confused-smiley-013.gif

I gave you my advice. No one BUT YOU is "entertained" by your Ian-bashing... in fact, your insults to Ian are typically the person_without_enough_empathyiest, weakest around. They aren't funny, they aren't entertaining, so why are they here?

You rattled off a list of threads that are supposedly "All About Ian", so clearly you know where he goes... why don't you just stay away from them? Not a terribly complicated idea.

Your "insult" wasn't even relevant. confused-smiley-013.gif

I gave you my advice. No one BUT YOU is "entertained" by your Ian-bashing... in fact, your insults to Ian are typically the person_without_enough_empathyiest, weakest around. They aren't funny, they aren't entertaining, so why are they here?

You rattled off a list of threads that are supposedly "All About Ian", so clearly you know where he goes... why don't you just stay away from them? Not a terribly complicated idea.

It's a good thing you're back, so we can be reminded of what an you are.

I don't care if anyone is "entertained", I'm not doing it for anyone. They aren't meant to be funny or amusing. I never meant them to be.

Why don't you go run along and hide like you normally do.

I don't care if anyone is "entertained", I'm not doing it for anyone. They aren't meant to be funny or amusing. I never meant them to be.

Hi. I'm MajorKhaos. Have we met?

And I'm sure you're trashing Ian at every available opportunity because you derive such immense, incredible joy from it. Right. Sure.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're the most prolific (and, consequently, the most insignificant) troll here on the forum and you're seeking ANY kind of attention, negative or otherwise, from anyone who has a little to spare.

Like I've said before, I (and I think others) enjoy you when you're NOT tugging at Ian's apron and nipping at his heels... but when you're sniping and verbally sissy-slapping at him, I'm embarassed to even acknowledge knowing you.

Thankyou Dan.

I'm on these boards because I'm very passionate about my hobby of collecting DC comics, and in the process of nearing completion and sharing information with people like Metarog, Earl Davis and Mike Voiles, I seem to have stirred up some people with whom I have nothing in common. I have no idea why but it's become incredibly tiresome.

Thankyou Dan.

I'm on these boards because I'm very passionate about my hobby of collecting DC comics, and in the process of nearing completion and sharing information with people like Metarog, Earl Davis and Mike Voiles, I seem to have stirred up some people with whom I have nothing in common. I have no idea why but it's become incredibly tiresome.

I, for one, am impressed by your ability to rise above and ignore the trolls. thumbsup2.gif

Hi. I'm MajorKhaos. Have we met?

And I'm sure you're trashing Ian at every available opportunity because you derive such immense, incredible joy from it. Right. Sure.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're the most prolific (and, consequently, the most insignificant) troll here on the forum and you're seeking ANY kind of attention, negative or otherwise, from anyone who has a little to spare.

Like I've said before, I (and I think others) enjoy you when you're NOT tugging at Ian's apron and nipping at his heels... but when you're sniping and verbally sissy-slapping at him, I'm embarassed to even acknowledge knowing you.

prolific troll? What exactly do you contribute to the boards or colelcting in general MK? I would say in all seriousness 75% of you posts are not comic related and are insulting or abusive to another forum member.

The only true comic post I have ever seen you post is where you posted 2 or 3 posts showing Weird War Tales covers. Which may or may not be yours. It was great to see those covers, and was a surprise coming from you. Other than that, you do nothing but troll people here.