• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Ian

251 posts in this topic

It's a good thing you're back, so we can be reminded of what an you are.

I don't care if anyone is "entertained", I'm not doing it for anyone. They aren't meant to be funny or amusing. I never meant them to be.

Why don't you go run along and hide like you normally do.

Hi. I'm MajorKhaos. Have we met?

And I'm sure you're trashing Ian at every available opportunity because you derive such immense, incredible joy from it. Right. Sure.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're the most prolific (and, consequently, the most insignificant) troll here on the forum and you're seeking ANY kind of attention, negative or otherwise, from anyone who has a little to spare.

Like I've said before, I (and I think others) enjoy you when you're NOT tugging at Ian's apron and nipping at his heels... but when you're sniping and verbally sissy-slapping at him, I'm embarassed to even acknowledge knowing you.

prolific troll? What exactly do you contribute to the boards or colelcting in general MK? I would say in all seriousness 75% of you posts are not comic related and are insulting or abusive to another forum member.

The only true comic post I have ever seen you post is where you posted 2 or 3 posts showing Weird War Tales covers. Which may or may not be yours. It was great to see those covers, and was a surprise coming from you. Other than that, you do nothing but troll people here.

Do you read what you type?

(Here's a tip: Don't make statements like that when we're discussing comic-related topics in TWO other threads RIGHT NOW.)

foreheadslap.gif

I'll ignore the ridiculous insinuation in the second part of your post for your sake.

It's a good thing you're back, so we can be reminded of what an you are.

I don't care if anyone is "entertained", I'm not doing it for anyone. They aren't meant to be funny or amusing. I never meant them to be.

Why don't you go run along and hide like you normally do.

Hi. I'm MajorKhaos. Have we met?

And I'm sure you're trashing Ian at every available opportunity because you derive such immense, incredible joy from it. Right. Sure.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that you're the most prolific (and, consequently, the most insignificant) troll here on the forum and you're seeking ANY kind of attention, negative or otherwise, from anyone who has a little to spare.

Like I've said before, I (and I think others) enjoy you when you're NOT tugging at Ian's apron and nipping at his heels... but when you're sniping and verbally sissy-slapping at him, I'm embarassed to even acknowledge knowing you.

prolific troll? What exactly do you contribute to the boards or colelcting in general MK? I would say in all seriousness 75% of you posts are not comic related and are insulting or abusive to another forum member.

The only true comic post I have ever seen you post is where you posted 2 or 3 posts showing Weird War Tales covers. Which may or may not be yours. It was great to see those covers, and was a surprise coming from you. Other than that, you do nothing but troll people here.

(Here's a tip: Don't make statements like that when we're discussing comic-related topics in TWO other threads RIGHT NOW.)

foreheadslap.gif

I'll ignore the ridiculous insinuation in the second part of your post for your sake.

So since you decide to be civil in two threads today, that makes up for 10K posts of bullshiit? I thought you were smarter than that.

So since you decide to be civil in two threads today, that makes up for 10K posts of bullshiit? I thought you were smarter than that.

You want to appear logical, but you can't when you make ridiculous arguments like this.

Look, we both know you're not a smart man. Why don't you go back to insinuating that I don't collect comics at all? That was working SO much better for you. 27_laughing.gif

You want to appear logical, but you can't when you make ridiculous arguments like this.

Look, we both know you're not a smart man. Why don't you go back to insinuating that I don't collect comics at all? That was working SO much better for you. 27_laughing.gif

yay.gif You collect comics? yay.gif

...or what MK, you'll leave the boards again? whatever. sleeping.gif

You keep mentioning my "leaving". When did I "leave" in the first place? 27_laughing.gif

You keep mentioning my "leaving". When did I "leave" in the first place? 27_laughing.gif

Hmmm......when did you leave? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That was the question...

Again, you're not a smart man. 27_laughing.gif But hey, those emoticon posts with Greggy? HILARIOUS. I mean, I can't get enough of those things! I'm sure everyone else logs on and just CRACKS UP when they find ANOTHER thirty pages of the same old garbage from you! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That was the question...

Again, you're not a smart man. 27_laughing.gif But hey, those emoticon posts with Greggy? HILARIOUS. I mean, I can't get enough of those things! I'm sure everyone else logs on and just CRACKS UP when they find ANOTHER thirty pages of the same old garbage from you! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I sure you are not immune to the "great another stupid MK post, I wish he would leave again". 27_laughing.gif

That was the question...

I sure you are not immune to the "great another stupid MK post, I wish he would leave again". 27_laughing.gif

What the hell is that supposed to say? Better still, what the hell is that supposed to MEAN?

27_laughing.gif (Again, terrific work, smart guy.)

foreheadslap.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

foreheadslap.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif