• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do We Continue:

70 posts in this topic

To get this contest back on track:

I'd like to up the prize amount at the end and offer the winning team a case (12 bottles) of custom labeled wine. Your choice of label and/or design although it should probably have something to do with this contest and being the winning team.

And to Nikos and UV, I'd like to offer you guys a two pack sampler with the same offer of custom labels just for putting this contest on (if you're both at least 21).

(Probably a 2002 Chardonnay and a 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon.)

To get this contest back on track:

I'd like to up the prize amount at the end and offer the winning team a case (12 bottles) of custom labeled wine. Your choice of label and/or design although it should probably have something to do with this contest and being the winning team.

And to Nikos and UV, I'd like to offer you guys a two pack sampler with the same offer of custom labels just for putting this contest on (if you're both at least 21).

(Probably a 2002 Chardonnay and a 2002 Cabernet Sauvignon.)

Might I suggest the logo:

"The CGC Forums Drove Me to Drink"

for Nikos and UV's bottles?