• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 9.4 NM White pages

107 posts in this topic

I think if I ever made a purchase of this calibre, I would have to fly out to pick up the book in person.

+1

That's what I did when I sealed my grail of lifetime...

I didn't leave no chances for the post office to fubar it up!

:cloud9:

Your grail is pretty awesome. You should bring it to Heroes so I can drool on (again).

thanks...

I'm trying like hell to get a twin!

:wishluck:

So has your battery survived this long or did it finally give out? (hint: I'm the one who gave you the jump)

I think if I ever made a purchase of this calibre, I would have to fly out to pick up the book in person.

+1

Your grail is pretty awesome. You should bring it to Heroes so I can drool on (again).

thanks...

So has your battery survived this long or did it finally give out? (hint: I'm the one who gave you the jump)

you know one thing that is weird about that, is it wasn't the battery

it was the connecting cable wasn't tight enough on the leads...

insane right.

:P

You going to heroes this year???

Sunday only. So I guess I will miss the Sat. Night show and tell in Tyler's room once again. Oh well at least I can watch it on youtube.

And to the OP, apologies for junking up this thread. Fantastic book BTW.

Adam, do you take Houses in payment? I own a couple free and clear that I can trade you. :P

Theres only so much fun you can have with a house! I have a slightly used but still in VERY good shape wifey i can offer :wishluck:

Adam, do you take Houses in payment? I own a couple free and clear that I can trade you. :P

Theres only so much fun you can have with a house! I have a slightly used but still in VERY good shape wifey i can offer :wishluck:

:sick:

hm

Blue or Purple label?

Kidding

+1

thanks...

you know one thing that is weird about that, is it wasn't the battery

it was the connecting cable wasn't tight enough on the leads...

insane right.

:P

You going to heroes this year???

What is this grail of which you speak?

:sick:

lol

:facepalm:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! (worship)(worship)

Nothing set in stone yet, but there has been so much interest in the TOS over the past 24 hours I would not be surprised if it is gone shortly.

So just in case that happens, I'm going to add a second book to keep the thread going.

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 9.4 NM White Pages White Mountain Pedigree (1st Dr. Doom) $50000

IR9EE9p.jpg

Adam - if these are going for you to get the "special book" you were hoping to get - you have to show it to us!

I was in heaven buying your 8.0 copy of FF #5 - this is even better - what a beauty!

Fantastic Four 5 CGC 9.4 NM White Pages White Mountain Pedigree (1st Dr. Doom) $50000

IR9EE9p.jpg

I need help... 50382-help.gif