• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll take it. Pending scan..................

318 posts in this topic

In recent sale threads there seems to be issues, confusion and I hate to say butthurt over this system. In fact one just happen moments ago.

I will agree it is the sellers choice to do this and when issues occur the sellers choice on how they handle it.

But, I have to ask. If you dont have your scans ready to post why even list the book? Is this not the purpose of the Announcement Thread ?

Do we need to look into removing :takeit:....pending scan option?

Discuss please. With tact..............

In recent sale threads there seems to be issues, confusion and I hate to say butthurt over this system. In fact one just happen moments ago.

I will agree it is the sellers choice to do this and when issues occur the sellers choice on how they handle it.

But, I have to ask. If you dont have your scans ready to post why even list the book? Is this not the purpose of the Announcement Thread ?

Do we need to look into removing :takeit:....pending scan option?

Discuss please. With tact..............

1j8xl.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

:popcorn:

You have me on ignore. Please dont post in my threads......... (thumbs u

lol

I have found the butthurt.

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

I allow :takeit: pending scans in my sales threads. Of course no one buys anything but nevertheless, I don't have a problem with it.

It's like making a reservation at a restaurant...you have the option of showing up and taking your table but you're not 100% obligated.

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Are you a buyer who missed out on a book?!?! :shrug:

I don't see any recent posts by Imagemask in the sales section... hm

I'm digging trying to find the issue...no luck

I do my business by PM. Thanks for playing................

Asking for scans and grades is asking too much from some sellers.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=79&Number=6590316&Searchpage=1&Main=294703&Words=+darkstar&topic=0&Search=true#Post6590316

Its bad practice, similar to just listing a book as VF to NM with the I'm not a professional grader blah blah blah

I don't see any recent posts by Imagemask in the sales section... hm

I'm digging trying to find the issue...no luck

I do my business by PM. Thanks for playing................

Wow....someone isn't very happy right now.

Here's an idea: let's start a thread about it and complain in CG :idea: