• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll take it. Pending scan..................

318 posts in this topic

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Are you a buyer who missed out on a book?!?! :shrug:

Yes, I missed out on your ASM 40 that you listed here for $65 and offered it to me for $80. Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

Wait so Brock tried the old bait and switch better turn him into the CGCBBB lol lol. Whats the big deal if its a raw book I want to see said book before I commit to buy it. IF its slabbed you sort of know what you are getting...Are we going to start outlawing people with faster internet connections because the always scoop the good stuff in mega sales threads??? Or how about limiting user time for those Eagle eyes buyer who always seem to be on the boards. Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor Hell No

I don't understand the flack and dog piling going on. This guy starts a thread asking a reasonable question about an issue he thinks merits discussion and immediately people are attacking him and accusing him of being butthurt. IMO, it was kind of a dumb thread as I don't see much issue with the practice described. But I also don't think it merits all the personal stuff.

The natives are restless. :gossip:

I don't understand the flack and dog piling going on. This guy starts a thread asking a reasonable question about an issue he thinks merits discussion and immediately people are attacking him and accusing him of being butthurt. IMO, it was kind of a dumb thread as I don't see much issue with the practice described. But I also don't think it merits all the personal stuff.

The natives are restless. :gossip:

I think it's a combination of dumb thread and mentioning that RMA is posting in response to someone he has on ignore.

You want book. $85

9JG3neP.jpg

but...but..it was only $65 in the for sale forum. $80 or so in a PM cause you under valued the book and made a mistake in pricing. Paraphrased but close to your quote. Now it's in your ebay store for $99 for 2 months......

This thread has not a thing to do bout you or me.

(thumbs u

1j9n6.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

Man...I haven't had this many commitments on a book in years..

Imagemask...you are a thread genius!

:takeit: pending you cut the price in half and hand deliver it to me wearing one of your awesome Columbia Comics T shirts

137962.jpg.e87fa89ca0ecaa17a3e5744e2181a03e.jpg

lol

No worries. No butthurt. In all honestly I am laughing hilariously at all the comments.

Just wait for my ten year Anniversary thread!

lol

No worries. No butthurt. In all honestly I am laughing hilariously at all the comments.

Just wait for my ten year Anniversary thread!

If we massage this thread just right we can make it last that long...I just know it.

Ohhh. Tranny does.
I think everyone can see what's happening here.

I'm not getting it just yet, but I am also not really paying attention...and I don't care. It's a wicked combo.

@ Dice - I would have preferred an auto start YouTube video.

The world's biggest grumpy cat is great.