• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'll take it. Pending scan..................

318 posts in this topic

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Are you a buyer who missed out on a book?!?! :shrug:

Yes, I missed out on your ASM 40 that you listed here for $65 and offered it to me for $80. Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

:takeit: pending butthurt.

lol

RMA has me on ignore and still replies to my post. That is true butthurt.....

UMAD, Bro?

Its up to the seller to make clear rules for his thread. For the most part, when any confusion happens, people have worked it out on their own. I don't see it as a big problem.

The point being there is an Announcement Thread for these listings. Yes, I know it is worked out most of the time but rest assured there is resentment on the buyer who missed the book. Although they will be cordial about it.

Yes, I missed out on your ASM 40 that you listed here for $65 and offered it to me for $80. Would you like me to do a Rupp and post the PMs ?

frankly, that's your own fault. Not mine. You zzz you lose

2477408-Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1_super.jpeg

I don't see any recent posts by Imagemask in the sales section... hm

I'm digging trying to find the issue...no luck

I do my business by PM. Thanks for playing................

God, I admire you.

lol

And my whining via Comics General.

lol

UMAD, Bro?

Naw, it's a funny book forum. It's all fun for me. :banana:

lol

UMAD, Bro?

Naw, it's a funny book forum. It's all fun for me. :banana:

:baiting:

No worries chief troll.

Ok, then be clear on what you are complaining about.

Now that someone else posted the link...

I believe that the first buyer who posts :takeit: pending scans has first right of refusal on that book. If they decide they don't want it after viewing a scan or pic..then the seller can offer it back up. That's the way it should work.

People who post in the thread for the same book " :takeit: and don't need a scan" shouldn't have any stake on that book until the first person confirms the buy.

It seems like common sense to me.

As for it going in the announcement forum...I don't agree. The announcement is not a place to provide pricing. Once prices come into the mix....it goes into the sales forum.

Thanks for playing. :hi:

No worries chief troll.

Clearly you're not worried...you take the high road and start a complaining thread. (thumbs u