• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For OKC Tornado Moore, OK

243 posts in this topic

They are still not even letting residents into their own property in some areas and at certain times of the day and night.

Its really cool that people want to help but FEMA was on the radio today telling people to stay away.

Highland Baptist Church in Moore is organizing volunteers for clean up starting 8:00 am tomorrow.

Seems like a good place to start?

They are still not even letting residents into their own property in some areas and at certain times of the day and night.

Its really cool that people want to help but FEMA was on the radio today telling people to stay away.

Highland Baptist Church in Moore is organizing volunteers for clean up starting 8:00 am tomorrow.

Seems like a good place to start?

Sounds cool if they have permission and its organized. I think they are having a problem with a lot of gawkers that are just wandering around and taking pictures.

I'm going to be filling in at one of the libraries in the morning. ATT has internet and laptops at the Moore branch since the fiber connection was severed, but I think I'm going to be a few miles down the road at the South OKC branch. We have lots of employees with storm damage and lost homes so we are helping out where we can.

Cox has also set up some locations with free wifi phones and televisions. They have also enabled the live TV app to be accessible from anywhere in the okc area. So people with smart devices can access live television from anywhere within the city.

OK, don’t know if this may be of interest but I wished to participate in some way.

I offer this AF #15 cover (first italian edition) in about F- and I will also add a reader copy (cover detached) of the ASM #129 italian which seems well loved in its foreign editions as well.

Both are not so common in Italy, especially in grade.

$40 to be paid to comicalgems for the cause. I pay the shipping everywhere.

mdP1SI4h.jpg

WlMd7aXh.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks sir, as comicalgems notifies me of your donation I will add them to the books I have to ship you (and will detract the basic shipping charge which I’d have paid).

At this point just let me know if you wish to wait for that Uomo Ragno #100 if I find one… :)

Thanks sir, as comicalgems notifies me of your donation I will add them to the books I have to ship you (and will detract the basic shipping charge which I’d have paid).

At this point just let me know if you wish to wait for that Uomo Ragno #100 if I find one… :)

Payment received!

Hey guys ....

Sorry I'm a day late to the thread with my offering.

RYAN'S MODERN MYSTERY BOX - $50 SHIPPED

Will contain 20+ comics and a trade or two. (thumbs u

All monies go to Comicalgems for the Tornado Relief Fund and I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Satisfaction....... Guaranteed :grin:

^^

Hey thanks LT. I'll hook you up buddy ;)

Comicalgems will PM you about payment and just send me your addy again (thumbs u

I appreciate buddy (worship)

R

Payment received!

I originally donated this for the thirdgreenham CGC grading contest prize list...but Dice-X was kind enough to allocate the book to this fundraiser... :headbang:

Seems appropriate I should be involved with donating something for a town named Moore...

Shipped to recipient...

$75 SHIPPED!

Tales of Suspense 35

De-slabbed CGC 4.5 (comes with blue label) :headbang:

One of the nicer VG+ books you'll see come along...

Watcher prototype!

TALESOFSUSPENSE35CGC45OWW-1_zps1500c0c2.jpg