• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For OKC Tornado Moore, OK

243 posts in this topic

I just found this thread , you should put a link in the other sales sections if you haven't already.

I am nowhere near where this happened but I do feel,for all , I hope everything works out for the best my friends.

I know these are not old but it's all I could dig up for now, I will look for some older stuff when I can get at some boxes.

So, 3 books up for grabs, all proceeds go the the cause, shipping is on me. Lets say $25?

Walking Dead Blanks X 2. N/M -NM+

Star Wars #1 NM/ -NM+

Good luck in OK

Peace

bf98fd283a33ddc56442279790883d23_zpsd182a849.jpg

52e59c1fee7e41dc5b68b1cc302594ca_zps6bb34307.jpg

:takeit:

Payment recd en route to Moore picking up much needed supplies like chainsaw oil, chains, neosporin and other items on the way. I'll check back here as I can.

Hey guys ....

Sorry I'm a day late to the thread with my offering.

RYAN'S MODERN MYSTERY BOX - $50 SHIPPED

Will contain 20+ comics and a trade or two. (thumbs u

All monies go to Comicalgems for the Tornado Relief Fund and I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the USA.

Satisfaction....... Guaranteed :grin:

hey buddy did you only have the one mystery box??

I haven't posted links in the other sections since I wouldn't be specifically selling in those sections and I didn't know if the mods would delete them since books aren't being sold there.

I guess I could try it and see if they stay up?

I think this thread is very good idea. The images on the news have been tough to watch and I was heart-broken hearing about all the children lost during this natural disaster. My area was devastated last year by Hurricane Sandy, so I know how tough things can get.

I just found out about this thread from your post in the Modern Sales area, and would like to offer up something for sale too (buyer pays you and I mail it out), if that's cool with you?

Avengers vs X-Men #1 Midtown Comics Variant CGC SS 9.8 signed by Skottie Young - let's price this one at $100 and I'll cover shipping costs (CONUS only).

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

if this is still available i will take it.!!! i been wanting this forever.. :takeit:

I haven't posted links in the other sections since I wouldn't be specifically selling in those sections and I didn't know if the mods would delete them since books aren't being sold there.

I guess I could try it and see if they stay up?

I think this thread is very good idea. The images on the news have been tough to watch and I was heart-broken hearing about all the children lost during this natural disaster. My area was devastated last year by Hurricane Sandy, so I know how tough things can get.

I just found out about this thread from your post in the Modern Sales area, and would like to offer up something for sale too (buyer pays you and I mail it out), if that's cool with you?

Avengers vs X-Men #1 Midtown Comics Variant CGC SS 9.8 signed by Skottie Young - let's price this one at $100 and I'll cover shipping costs (CONUS only).

DSCN1066_zpsfa65ee46.jpg

if this is still available i will take it.!!! i been wanting this forever.. :takeit:

^^

Thank you! Please PM comicalgems so he can give you information on how you can send him payment for this. Also, PM me your mailing information. After comicalgems informs me that he's received payment from you, I'll be mail this slab out to you.

I'm happy I was able to contribute something!

(thumbs u

Very surreal down here!

There's just debris everywhere and structures that are standing are heavily damaged. I imagine it is akin to the aftermath of a bomb going off. Down here with two of my brothers and my nephew. A Baptist church gave us an assigned property to tackle. Operation Blessing www.ob.org

Green Lantern 76 is guaranteed in one box.

Nowhere Men 1 cgc 9.8 in one box guaranteed.

Revival 1 cgc 9.8 in one box guaranteed.

Revival 1 NM ungraded in one box guaranteed.

Just gave an interview to the Huffington Post regarding this thread.

First :takeit: x1 mystery box

second: Do you have a link to the interview you did I would love to read/watch it (if its a video)

Thanks for putting this together

Green Lantern 76 is guaranteed in one box.

Nowhere Men 1 cgc 9.8 in one box guaranteed.

Revival 1 cgc 9.8 in one box guaranteed.

Revival 1 NM ungraded in one box guaranteed.

Just gave an interview to the Huffington Post regarding this thread.

First :takeit: x1 mystery box

second: Do you have a link to the interview you did I would love to read/watch it (if its a video)

Thanks for putting this together

I'm not aware of him actually finishing up a story. I think he was waiting to see how much has been raised here.

With this purchase we are down to four mystery boxes left. At this point the total pledged/raised has got to be over $2,000.

My nephew found this under a down pine tree in the front yard of the house that we were assigned to. I was just amazed to hold something like this that actually survived a tornado. It was given back to the home owner immediately.

B5A494A2-7E4F-43A1-804F-9B959383E0F7-5611-000003E8756F9CE9_zps220f3fb8.jpg

E44A4A1A-8F69-457A-9993-D0EA48E02D3D-5611-000003E883A5A78C_zpsf14fc7b9.jpg