• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rfoiii Feedback Thread

72 posts in this topic

Just picked up a Flash lot from Robb including #123, 129, 137, 139, and 147. Great pricing and fast shipping. Super pleasant transaction ALL-Around. Thanks again Robb, and take it easy dude (thumbs u

I had a great experience in my transaction with Robb. His ASM #3 that I purchased was accurately graded, packaged well, and shipped quickly. Robb communicated with me throughout the sale, and responded to any questions that I had in a most timely manner.

I will gladly purchase from Robb again in the forums, and highly recommend him to others.

My first boardie purchase :banana:

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Great price, great communication, quick responses, fast shipping. Took longer to get through his "bulletproof shipping" materials than the entire transaction....

two big thumbs up to this boardie!! (thumbs u (thumbs u

My first boardie purchase :banana:

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Great price, great communication, quick responses, fast shipping. Took longer to get through his "bulletproof shipping" materials than the entire transaction....

two big thumbs up to this boardie!! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Congrats on your first purchase and thank you for making it with me!

^^

Robb purchased a B&B 28 from me and the transaction was flawless. He is a great communicator, knows what he wants, and is a knowledgeable collector. What more could a seller want? Thanks, Robb!