• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammer slammer! Any landers in the CLink (May auction)?

133 posts in this topic

YAY!!! got my #1 target in this auction.

Congrats! That's just a great looking book. Somewhere down the road I'm going to have to start collecting these.

no question, after my s/h timely run, the fox-thru-7/40 run is the fave part of my collection. you will have a blast, but patience will be a virtue, and some are not possible in grade.

They are foxy books, to be sure.

so true; remember this'un? i got it from some canadian guy.

ww3-1.jpg

YAY!!! got my #1 target in this auction.

Congrats! That's just a great looking book. Somewhere down the road I'm going to have to start collecting these.

no question, after my s/h timely run, the fox-thru-7/40 run is the fave part of my collection. you will have a blast, but patience will be a virtue, and some are not possible in grade.

They are foxy books, to be sure.

so true; remember this'un? i got it from some canadian guy.

ww3-1.jpg

Sure do.

:headbang:

Got that book from Dale. Cover detached some time between me and the graders hands. :cry:

There was nice breadth in the auction. I'd be curious about realized prices and net to the sellers vs. Heritage. A couple of cited examples have been far less.

The restored All Star 3 went pretty cheap. ($3000)

Good news! That means I might be able to afford one. :acclaim:

What were the particulars on this copy?

6.0 Moderate with a married centerfold

Someone got a nice deal on that

Two more of Nicholas Cage's books are making their way to my vault courtesy of CLink

10s7ojl.jpg

I was wondering who blew away my bid on that book.

lol

Two more of Nicholas Cage's books are making their way to my vault courtesy of CLink

10s7ojl.jpg

I was wondering who blew away my bid on that book.

lol

It was me. I did it.

Beautiful book Gabe... I just picked up the Northford copy and I've seen at least one other boardie pick up this book lately. Must be getting popular. (thumbs u