• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

1,807 posts in this topic

Some might not have seen this one I came up with due to all the Dichotomy.

Any objections to creating a thread concerning this?

Another idea for a thread in CG would be one concerning slab notes.

Can't see anything wrong with a boardie posting his label # and the notes they paid for on the book.

That way future buyers of the book wouldn't have to repay for the notes if they want them as well and if the current seller didn't have them to give .

CGC might not like that idea... but if they are paid for once, then that should be enough.

Searchable via the search option using the slab #.

You should pose this question in the "Ask CGC" section.

There was a famous saying that we had here before you arrived;

"Before sticking your finger in someone's bum, it's always best to ask first". :preach:

Can't see anything wrong with a boardie posting his label # and the notes they paid for on the book.

That way future buyers of the book wouldn't have to repay for the notes if they want them as well and if the current seller didn't have them to give .

CGC might not like that idea... but if they are paid for once, then that should be enough.

"Before sticking your finger in someone's bum, it's always best to ask first". :preach:

Or at least buy them dinner.

Pretty sure there was something in the user agreement for getting notes that said they can't be compiled and disclosed to others.

Pretty sure there was something in the user agreement for getting notes that said they can't be compiled and disclosed to others.

Next you're going to tell me I can't share music, copy DVDs, or fill my pockets with Snickers bars and run out of the store without paying.

You, sir, are NO fun.

If they have been paid once, then we can all stick our fingers in their bum right?

CGC Grader Notes Disclaimer

©2012 Certified Guaranty Company, LLC All rights reserved.

The customer may view, copy, print out, and use the content herein solely for your personal use, provided that the content is used for informational and noncommercial purposes only. The use of any such content for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by CGC but CGC is not responsible for misprints, out of date information, technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing herein. These notes and all information and related materials they contain are provided “as is.” CGC makes no claims or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, the information and materials it contains. See CGC’s Limited Guarantee for specific terms and conditions.

yeah,I'd like to know...can we start guessing?
You can for fun. Or, someone else can add a prize, and a trivia question. If someone can anwser both questions, they get both prizes. Just one, they get nothing.

so was it guessed?

One person, who isn't a noob got it right on the second guess.

For future use.... ;)

comicdonna_post.jpg

yeah,I'd like to know...can we start guessing?
You can for fun. Or, someone else can add a prize, and a trivia question. If someone can anwser both questions, they get both prizes. Just one, they get nothing.

so was it guessed?

One person, who isn't a noob got it right on the second guess.

For future use.... ;)

comicdonna_post.jpg

:gossip: You have used that so many times, people may get confused.

:gossip::gossip: Oh, and...

comicdonna_post.jpg

The customer may view, copy, print out, and use the content herein solely for your personal use, provided that the content is used for informational and noncommercial purposes only. The use of any such content for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by CGC but CGC is not responsible for misprints, out of date information, technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing herein. These notes and all information and related materials they contain are provided “as is.” CGC makes no claims or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, the information and materials it contains. See CGC’s Limited Guarantee for specific terms and conditions.

Finally some good info from the group... what I could read of it.... :foryou:

Boy, I shudder to think of the times before that saying was famous.

Member #1 said to member #2, "Hey, you going to pick that slab up off the ground," and it all went uphill from there.

:eek:

lol It can't have taken all that long to get around.

lol It can't have taken all that long to get around.

Check under their fingernails and you will be able to tell :grin:

Member #1 said to member #2, "Hey, you going to pick that slab up off the ground," and it all went uphill from there.

:eek:

lol Those really were the days. :cloud9:

so listing notes in sales thread violates this...

Supposedly... "Ask CGC" has been asked... and awaiting response. Seems like once you buy it, its public... but I will let CGC answer. :foryou:

Supposedly... "Ask CGC" has been asked... and awaiting response. Seems like once you buy it, its public... but I will let CGC answer. :foryou:

Ask the lawyer boy if it is enforceable...., :whistle:

I would think that is personal use to sell the book. One of the reasons you paid for the service in the first place. And if paying for a service I would think those notes should be included with the invoice.

But, the GCG is backed logged and graders no longer have the time to address this in a phone call like the good ole days. So we charge 10 bucks more for what you already paid for. Coz we can.