• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How can we make Comics General a better place for those here and new members?

1,807 posts in this topic

Pretty sure there was something in the user agreement for getting notes that said they can't be compiled and disclosed to others.

CGC Grader Notes Disclaimer

©2012 Certified Guaranty Company, LLC All rights reserved.

The customer may view, copy, print out, and use the content herein solely for your personal use, provided that the content is used for informational and noncommercial purposes only. The use of any such content for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden. Reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by CGC but CGC is not responsible for misprints, out of date information, technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing herein. These notes and all information and related materials they contain are provided “as is.” CGC makes no claims or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, the information and materials it contains. See CGC’s Limited Guarantee for specific terms and conditions.

so listing notes in sales thread violates this...

I would think that is personal use to sell the book. One of the reasons you paid for the service in the first place. And if paying for a service I would think those notes should be included with the invoice.

But, the GCG is backed logged and graders no longer have the time to address this in a phone call like the good ole days. So we charge 10 bucks more for what you already paid for. Coz we can.

Yes and it hurts the same way the fee the based on FMV does. It's a tad bit of a gouge, but what can you do :foryou: With any luck, they will say it will be ok to post the notes. :)

Pernts!

:whee:

Hey Casey... still waiting for your PM about that supposed damaged package you got from me.

More than willing to make things right with you... especially since you bought it up two years later.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Seems like a great time to re-open this little ditty :)

All right kiddies... lets get to work !

xxx ooo

Rupp

So what did CGC say about the notes?

Never answered in the Ask CGC thread. (shrug)

So I'm guessing it's ok.

Nice to see you sir... so glad you took time out to post :luhv:

xxx ooo

Rupp

So I'm guessing it's ok.

lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

So I'm guessing it's ok.

:)

Well...start your notes thread then. ;)

Pernts!

Hey Casey... still waiting for your PM about that supposed damaged package you got from me.

More than willing to make things right with you... especially since you bought it up two years later.

xxx ooo

Rupp

I could PM you, or I could say it here, it's no big deal. Please advise.

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

You do whatever your little heart desires Casey :luhv:

Pernts!

xxx ooo

Rupp

You do whatever your little heart desires Casey :luhv:

No problem. When trying out a seller I've never bought from before, I will buy a small amount of books or something not too expensive. I do it on Ebay and I follow that same rule here. I believe I bought about $10 worth of stuff from you and it got pretty beat up during shipping due to poor packaging. More often than not $10 isn't worth blitching about IMHO so I just eat it and never buy from that seller again. Which is why I never bought anything from you again. (shrug)

It is what it is.