• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first con, and my first offering...

67 posts in this topic

My artist partner (Pat Bollin) and I are going to venture to Heroes this year. He's been before as a pro in Artists' Alley, but this year I'm tagging along as the writer of a 12-pager we're handing out for free. This is in preparation of the launch of our serial webcomic.

Here's a peek:

AM_pg1_lettered_zpsf169124a.jpg

AM_pg2_Lettered2_zpsc54764ce.jpg

AM_pg3_letters2_zps2059c9d9.jpg

AM_pg4_zps96231fc9.jpg

AM_pg5_zps9c184b2c.jpg

AM_pg6_zps2a681e96.jpg

That's half of it. If you want to see the other half, come get a free copy at Heroes, or just keep an eye on Golden Hour Comics.

So, whatcha folks think? Be brutal, as always. :D

Looks awesome, and I'll be at Heroes! Any idea how many will be available?

I dunno. How many first prints as a creative team should we make? They'll all be signed of course.

For those of you who wanted more, well, I can't deny you. Here's two more pages that haven't had dialogue put in yet.

AM_pg7inks_zps08025f9f.jpg

AM_pg8_zps806f3a09.jpg

Hack

And thaaaaat's the sort of response I was expecting. Too many positives were going to my head. Thanks for the comeuppance, Greggy. ;)

:D

Hack

And thaaaaat's the sort of response I was expecting. Thanks for being reliable, Greggy. ;)

I aim to please my many fans.