• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Linus the warden.Penny has been sentenced to a Nickel

9af1ad30-e100-4d50-b206-6e094bf231a2_zps8ae5b632.jpg

That is hilarious, I remember in the 90's I had a lab rottie mix that use to run away from my ex's kitten.

They are best of friends actually,taking a break from playing and wrecking comics!

As I was thinking,my day could not get better...a friend found his lost cat,all my ani.also love me,my exciting gift when I got here,on my walk with the puppy I see a box marked free books,again...!Inside there is Wade Davis The Serpent and the Rainbow!Great stuff,great movie!

And as a bonus,besides. A. Hardback of The Adventures of High John the Conqueror, with art by John Ward....A COMIC BOOK.A Canadian Comic no less.

Dan Panic Funnies #1 in black red and white.

What next?Someone wants to send me free beat up Charlton or any other comics?Gang,I am having a great day after so many dark ones this last month.I've kept it quiet but whew,it was a DOOKIE.

I hope some of my joy and luck and excitement wears of on others!

To quote Jimbo

God Bless!

Peace and love and happy collecting!!!!!

Jimmers