• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

I Am Batman is a great boardie and friend!

So....what should I read folks?My Marvel Team Up or Marvel Two In Ones?

Neither complete...I do have the first and last issues of both though....

Maybe a poll?

Its been a hard few months,and I'm looking to read some comics as an escape.

I'll read and love any comic,but ive decided to sit and read a title I have a good amount of,not full,but,lots of

Ive narrowed it down to two sorta

I voted MTU for all the Claremont/Byrne issues. Really readable stuff.

The nice thing about either title is that it's mostly one shots are two-parters.

But my suggestion might be to read a story (whether one or two issues) from one title and then one from the other and work your way through it that way.

Hang in there!

I Am Batman is a great boardie and friend!

So....what should I read folks?My Marvel Team Up or Marvel Two In Ones?

Neither complete...I do have the first and last issues of both though....

Maybe a poll?

Thanks Jim, you too mate. Hope you're well :)

I voted. However being a DC guy, I'd recommend the Batman: Knightfall saga... ;)

Can I take this opportunity to say I've changed my display name? I'm now "Batman".

Only just got back on the boards this weekend and read the post about your grandmother. Easy to understand why she was such a big influence on you.

As for some comics therapy, I too would recommend Marvel Team-Up, being like Marc a fan of the Claremont / Byrne era.

You have a random sense of humour, and so for some DC material I’ll recommend the two Ambush Bug mini-series from the 80s. You’ll enjoy those. :)

I was thinking of starting to collect Scarlet's brother. I really liked the character in the movie.

There is a GREAT Quicksilver ASM SA cover....cant recap what issue right now,in the seventies?

You're still not at 25,000? Maybe you should plan to post more instead of reading. ;)

I'm too busy wading through smilies in the post count thread!!!

Plus,gotta keep posting positive or overwhelming depression will settle...

I was thinking of starting to collect Scarlet's brother. I really liked the character in the movie.

There is a GREAT Quicksilver ASM SA cover....cant recap what issue right now,in the seventies?

issue 71 I think hm