• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

This issue or just one from the series? hm

Billy the Kid is a great one as well...i think my first twelve center was a Billy... :cloud9:

That particular issue #7... first appearance of Cheyenne Kid.

Pickycollector "made" me do a lot of research on that issue over in Guess the Book. By the time I was finished, I really wanted a copy :) That's a great game... I've learnt about so many books I never had a clue on. I mean, who knew there was such a thing as these "Marvel" comics...? ;)

Pickycollector "made" me do a lot of research on that issue over in Guess the Book. By the time I was finished, I really wanted a copy :) That's a great game... I've learnt about so many books I never had a clue on. I mean, who knew there was such a thing as these "Marvel" comics...? ;)

(Anything other than GA)DC pfft :slapfight:

Superior are the Inferior..Five that is!

That's a rather clued in DC reference!

To be sure! Here are scans of four Inferior Five comics from my collection:

23-05-201182324PM.jpg

23-05-201182415PM.jpg

23-05-201182418PM.jpg

23-05-201182421PM.jpg

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

Did NOT!!

Ive told you I have a few boxes of drek,I mean SA DC kicking about... :baiting:

I once drew a smiley face on the cover of a NM Tales to Astonish #48 ;)

i have all those books Hepster showed...not as nice,but...

(tsk)

It's mine first :slapfight:

;)

(tsk)

It's mine first :slapfight:

;)

If I ever see one, I'll give you first dibs ;)