• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hepcat said:

Truth! A fellow has to be very careful about dipping his dog these days:

Homemade-Corn-Dogs-Disneyland-Copycat-1.

:wink:

Is that Pogo brand corn dogs?We like the all beef kind here.

Also,comics.Charltons,for my Chuckton loving amis

76493.jpg.52970790535fdf092de03273179bff17.jpg77049.jpg.1d11db539076cc3bdec1118daa4d37ad.jpg77916.jpg.b4b70b4401e0621a49a0c653447b0074.jpg77931.jpg.33f699d5bc9d6621cc6a27086367f4cf.jpg78009.jpg.3a6f5f14667b75669a95dfe6063d17c6.jpg78015.jpg.a466fe67be634eb64b7173c61eb57774.jpg

And a Green Lantern for the Hepcat

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

Is that Pogo brand corn dogs? We like the all beef kind here.

My favourites are whatever they serve up at the Super Corn Dog stand at the Canadian National Exhibition:

Midway-Food-Corn-Dog-stand.jpg

Corn%20Dog_zps1obihp9o.jpg

I don't think I want to know the ingredients. Nor I'm sure is any food manufacturer willing to emblazon the stand with its brand name and thus take legal responsibility for supplying the raw material for the corn dogs served up at the stand.  All I know is that I make sure I get the really big one they sell every time I hit the Ex and that has about 3000 calories in grease alone! They're the perfect accompaniment to cotton candy, roller coasters and eyeballing girls in slinky tops and short skirts!

:headbang:

Edited by Hepcat

On 11/22/2019 at 4:15 PM, Hepcat said:

My favourites are whatever they serve up at the Super Corn Dog stand at the Canadian National Exhibition:

I don't think I want to know the ingredients. Nor I'm sure is any food manufacturer willing to emblazon the stand with its brand name and thus take legal responsibility for supplying the raw material for the corn dogs served up at the stand.  All I know is that I make sure I get the really big one they sell every time I hit the Ex and that has about 3000 calories in grease alone! They're the perfect accompaniment to cotton candy, roller coasters and eyeballing girls in slinky tops and short skirts!

:headbang:

Ottawa lost our Ex,sad face.And they renovated the Aberdeen Pavilion so you can't even smell livestock anymore.A lot of fond memories going every year

Edited by porcupine48

1 hour ago, MR SigS said:

Oh, it's a REAL problem? lol Sorry, man :foryou:

EDIT: But it's too cool to take down or hide in a spoiler, and we're almost off this page, so... ;)

I have mild arachnophobia. It's not an actual problem, I just like giving :censored: to people who post spider pics, most often my good friend Jimmers since he owns a few real ones.

(thumbsu

*EDIT* It always made me feel ginchy whenever I'd play D&D and Lolth would be one of the enemies. Her Drow Elf form is beyond beautiful (Charisma of 20!) but her spider-form would horrify me. Also, the cover of the comic you posted above is one of my nightmares, a spider the size of a large dog attacking me...  lol

-slym

Edited by slym2none
Got the charisma # wrong, corrected.