• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Heroes RPG

70 posts in this topic

1.) Marvel Heroes Video Game - check

2.) Adobe Photoshop and some word balloon stencils - check

3.) A total lack of adult responsibilities - check

You too can make make comics with little to no effort even with a zero skill level, just like me.

Issue1_Page1.jpg

Anyone still playing Marvel Heroes? I've got my Spiderman up to lvl 60 if you are looking for someone to run terminals or x-defense with. Techvoodoo in game.

I haven't played this in a long time. I logged in about 4 months ago and clicked around a bit but have lost interest in it. :(

Anyone still playing Marvel Heroes? I've got my Spiderman up to lvl 60 if you are looking for someone to run terminals or x-defense with. Techvoodoo in game.

I haven't played this in a long time. I logged in about 4 months ago and clicked around a bit but have lost interest in it. :(

I go in spurts with it. I'll play a lot when they add new content for a couple weeks then set it aside for a while.

One of the issues with the game that I have is they don't really outline what you should be working on and towards very well in game. For example when they released the Asgard patch you could start earning Odin marks by doing Legendary Quests, a currency which is used to purchase a really good item for your character.

If you missed the news about that patch and came back to the game months later you wouldn't inherently know that it is something you should be working on trying to complete, and that it's also the best source of XP for characters that aren't level 60 yet.

They often have special events that you can do that award different things, and again it is really obvious right off the bat. I have a friend that plays a lot and keeps me informed of those types of things.

is the game any good

I've been playing on and off for a year, since it was released. When it was initially released it didn't have a lot of content and you could play through the whole story pretty quickly and have nothing left to do.

They have, over the last year, added a lot of new game modes and late game content.

That said it's an Action RPG set in the Marvel Universe, so if you like games like Diablo you'll probably enjoy this. Being free to play (if you want to use one of the starter heroes) there's no reason not to check it out.