• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

Great Lou Cameron story in that one! Did you see the interview in Alter Ego?

I have but haven't got around to sit down and read. I am waiting for the right time so I can quietly enjoy the interview (thumbs u I posted a page from it in the other PCH thread you might have seen it.

I saw that scanned page after I posted this but I'm very familiar with that story. I'm still trying to wade through all the posts I've missed while I was being "Conned".

Great Lou Cameron story in that one! Did you see the interview in Alter Ego?

I have but haven't got around to sit down and read. I am waiting for the right time so I can quietly enjoy the interview (thumbs u I posted a page from it in the other PCH thread you might have seen it.

I really enjoyed the Lou interview in AlterEgo. He is quite a colorful character. I am eagerly lookig forward to the second part next month! I hope he gives us some insight to the DC bullpen of the 50s!

Bill

I have been visiting my Aunt and Uncle for the past few weeks so my Precode purchases have been building up. Since I have so many new books I am going to post a few everyday for the next few days in alphabetical order so that I am not tempted to show all of what I consider to be the better books at once.

So I am going to start out with an Adventures into Weird Worlds #19.

adventuresintoweirdworlam8.jpg

Followed by one of my favorites that I picked up from Shiverbones. Beware #10.

beware10bo8.jpg

I have been visiting my Aunt and Uncle for the past few weeks so my Precode purchases have been building up. Since I have so many new books I am going to post a few everyday for the next few days in alphabetical order so that I am not tempted to show all of what I consider to be the better books at once.

So I am going to start out with an Adventures into Weird Worlds #19.

adventuresintoweirdworlam8.jpg

Followed by one of my favorites that I picked up from Shiverbones. Beware #10.

beware10bo8.jpg

Heh... that Beware looks like one I sold around a year, a year and a half ago... Is it, Shiverbones?

And now it is time for a few more. :D

Another of my favorites is Chamber of Chills #23.

chamberofchills23yu9.jpg

Chamber of Chills #24

chamberofchills24tb5.jpg

The Horrific #7 is also a favorite.

horrific7dg8.jpg

Picked up the Journey Into Unknown Worlds #15 from Shiverbones also.

journeyintounknownworldnq3.jpg