• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,262 posts in this topic

nightmare13_zpsc93f718f.jpg

...one of my favorite Baker covers.... and that's saying something... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

soooo pretty, jimbo.

Those are fantastic covers! :cloud9:

This is a run i had hoped to have ready for the registry awards this year, but 1)still need three more issues(one in particular NEVER comes up) in grades i could live with, and 2)only two of the issues are slabbed so far. Other books i want keep coming up, so i keep putting off sending what i do have in. This tile is officially a 'crime' title, but some of the covers in the run, and feature stories inside spanned many genres, including horror and supernatural. This is the first issueManhunt1_zps2614fbcf.jpg

This is a run i had hoped to have ready for the registry awards this year, but 1)still need three more issues(one in particular NEVER comes up) in grades i could live with, and 2)only two of the issues are slabbed so far. Other books i want keep coming up, so i keep putting off sending what i do have in. This tile is officially a 'crime' title, but some of the covers in the run, and feature stories inside spanned many genres, including horror and supernatural. This is the first issue

Manhunt1_zps2614fbcf.jpg

Nice copy. I bought #2 and #14 years ago. I feel like I should pull them out and reread them.

You should, good variety. Btw, nos. 2 and 14 are possibly the best covers in the run(good eye there!) followed by 1, 6, and 9, and the very illusive #11. Glad there are some other fans out there