• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

Some pickups from last weekend. After a lot of haggling, hand wringing and horse trading, I gave up some gems and got some gems.

River City

DOH%201_zpsgp8k9h6m.jpg

River City

ast%2013_zpsf6dmppzi.jpg

River City

SSS%206_zps6nbh7b0a.jpg

Not a River City, just pretty awesome.

ast_zpsgexmpoxe.jpg

Some pickups from last weekend. After a lot of haggling, hand wringing and horse trading, I gave up some gems and got some gems.

River City

DOH%201_zpsgp8k9h6m.jpg

River City

ast%2013_zpsf6dmppzi.jpg

River City

SSS%206_zps6nbh7b0a.jpg

ast_zpsgexmpoxe.jpg

Super nice. All of them

"A good business deal for all is determined when nobody walks away happy" ;)

Nice pickups! The Astonishing 13 is a decent reader, the Astonishing 4's best virtue is the cover image.

Nice pickups! The Astonishing 13 is a decent reader, the Astonishing 4's best virtue is the cover image.

I just read both titles stories today. They were both decent. Nothing to write home about (story wise), but worth a quick read. I collect them for the cover images mostly anyway, it's a bonus when I get a quality interior story on top of it.

Edit: the art, on the other hand, is awesome in the Astonishing.

Astonishing #4 is full of Everett art from cover to cover. It's nothing short of awesome imo. Story is a little wacky but the art is ridiculous.

Astonishing #4 is full of Everett art from cover to cover. It's nothing short of awesome imo. Story is a little wacky but the art is ridiculous.

Agreed. That one is killer from cover to cover.

I'm dying to know what Andy had to trade for those Museum pieces...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm willing to bet his cap was part of the deal.

You would lose that bet. It's too essential to my wardrobe

River City

DOH%201_zpsgp8k9h6m.jpg

River City

ast%2013_zpsf6dmppzi.jpg

River City

SSS%206_zps6nbh7b0a.jpg

ast_zpsgexmpoxe.jpg

WOW Great Books Grats :)

River City

DOH%201_zpsgp8k9h6m.jpg

River City

ast%2013_zpsf6dmppzi.jpg

River City

SSS%206_zps6nbh7b0a.jpg

ast_zpsgexmpoxe.jpg

WOW Great Books Grats :)

Great books! I am especially fond of the Diary of horrors