• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

Nice books Speedy... I love those Wood covers too...

I like those Wood covers but the detail in the Ghastly covers is amazing.

6807426830_834033916d_z.jpg

You're definitely right BB. When it comes to horror he's one of the best... It's amazing how those figures turn into other figures like that... I've always been a fan of Wood though. Especially his sci-fi and his use of light. Totally different appeal, I think.

Edited by Twistty1

Sweet! :applause:

Just got this back from CGC. You don't see many pre-code SS books. This one is NIGHTMARE # 12 signed by cover artist Joe Kubert!

CGCSSNightmare12Kubert.jpg[/img]

Just bought the nicest Mister Mystery 12 2.5 you will ever see on c-link. Look for my first sales thread coming in the next day or two to help pay for that bad boy!

Ah yes. I was an under-bidder and you got a nice book.

Posted this over in Undead Thread as well...

My first EC was Haunt Of Fear 25. I was totally blown away by the artwork on this cover. Only fair my first Gaines File Copy is this book.

I think Ingels might be my favorite comic artist. If not, he is easily in my top 5.

hof25.jpg

By the way, 50's Horror Buff, Mister Mystery 12 is no easy catch. Congrats on the score!
Thank you sir! Was a little on the high side but the off white to white pages is so rare for that book. Don't really know why its a 2.5 because it looks like a 4.0!

Just bought the nicest Mister Mystery 12 2.5 you will ever see on c-link. Look for my first sales thread coming in the next day or two to help pay for that bad boy!

Congrats!! Great book..

Posted this over in Undead Thread as well...

My first EC was Haunt Of Fear 25. I was totally blown away by the artwork on this cover. Only fair my first Gaines File Copy is this book.

I think Ingels might be my favorite comic artist. If not, he is easily in my top 5.

hof25.jpg

Sweet copy, congrats! :applause: