• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

Actually have had this for a while and scanned it to share in the Halloween cover thread, but thought I would share it here as well because its so damn nice!

Menace #2

Menace2_zpsyvcupbte.jpeg

:takeit: beauty Congrat!

I would LOVE that copy as well...... #2 was the first menace I ever owned..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ROBOTWOMAN%201.jpg

ROBOTWOMAN%202.jpg

ROBOTWOMAN%203.jpg

ROBOTWOMAN%204.jpg

ROBOTWOMAN%205.jpg

....who says Wolverton can't draw honeys ? ......but as with most Wolverton yarns, the cast usually doesn't fare well..... GOD BLESS....

Top left panel of page 3 is my avatar, I love that story! :applause:

Actually have had this for a while and scanned it to share in the Halloween cover thread, but thought I would share it here as well because its so damn nice!

Menace #2

Menace2_zpsyvcupbte.jpeg

:takeit: beauty Congrat!

I would LOVE that copy as well...... #2 was the first menace I ever owned..... GOD BLESS...

Awesome looking book. Nice pick up, congrats!

Very nice indeed! I concur with Jayman. Fun to be able to scratch a collecting bug vicariously through seeing the nifty new books all are getting. I do really like the cover of that Marvel Tales 127 -- was it ever firmly decided that it's probably a Harry Anderson cover? Sure resembles his stuff, if not.