• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

None of these are recent purchases really -- just a random assemblage of faves. Forgive the glare!

28books.jpg

Nice assemblage! You've got some "money" books in that stash! ;)

Thanks fifties! They're definitely among my faves. Some are truly high grade, and some are certainly mid-grade. From a distance you really appreciate them just for the art and I don't focus as much on the flaws -- and you can certainly see where I had (and always will) a fondness for EC's. :)

None of these are recent purchases really -- just a random assemblage of faves. Forgive the glare!

28books.jpg

Killer!

28books.jpg

no.

batman struck me as one of those sesame street games "one of these things are not like the other...one of these things, doesn't belong" ...

but great grouping of books

Great reader pickup! If only for that terrific Swamp Monster story and great first page splash! Also an interesting letter column that has the publisher trying to defend itself from the on come of the uprising against horror and crime comics!

Congrats! :applause:

28books.jpg

Those are worth money?

I just said that to make him feel good... ;)

28books.jpg

Those are worth money?

I just said that to make him feel good... ;)

It worked! :D

But Gator was right, that Batman 66 does seem out of place for subject matter, though the vintage is just what I like! :)

28books.jpg

What's so great about this hobby is the diversity and amount of books to choose from. I have a ton of PCH and yet I only own three books from your grouping! Many on my want list! Great group shot! (worship)

28books.jpg

What's so great about this hobby is the diversity and amount of books to choose from. I have a ton of PCH and yet I only own three books from your grouping! Many on my want list! Great group shot! (worship)

I think I have 9 of those but always wanted the Weird Tales of the Future and This Magazine is Haunted issues. :whee:

28books.jpg

I think I have 9 of those but always wanted the Weird Tales of the Future and This Magazine is Haunted issues. :whee:

They are both great! Jayman, thanks for the compliment on the group shot! It's really funny that you have only 3 of these (which ones? :)) -- because I was just admiring yet another awesome Atlas you'd posted the other day, and thinking you must have a collection more vast than mine (and you do, as far as Atlas books go!)

It is a lot of fun to always have something new to pursue or catch your interest -- PCH is a rewarding field to explore. :)

They are both great! Jayman, thanks for the compliment on the group shot! It's really funny that you have only 3 of these (which ones? :)) -- because I was just admiring yet another awesome Atlas you'd posted the other day, and thinking you must have a collection more vast than mine (and you do, as far as Atlas books go!)

It is a lot of fun to always have something new to pursue or catch your interest -- PCH is a rewarding field to explore. :)

The three I have are:

City of the Living Dead

Chamber of Chills 19

The Haunt of Horror 14