• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Thought I'd post here too... :tonofbricks:

Here's a proud addition to my collection that I picked up from one of the Edmonton boardies... thanks Karl!

CSS22-1_zpsb2388598.jpg

Super stoked!

I got one too off a boardie around XMAS time - here it is

Hey Piper - It looks like our grades should be switched - the color on yours is banging!

image.jpg1_zpsjjzzxjmv.jpg

Edited by Axmen

I got one too off a boardie around XMAS time - here it is

Hey Piper - It looks like our grades should be switched - the color on yours is banging!

image.jpg1_zpsjjzzxjmv.jpg

I like your copy too!

Hi everyone. I dropped by my LCS the other day and picked up my layaway which consisted of 35 EC's and 11 misc. Thanks, Andy!

Here's a few of them ...

sss_04.jpg

PhantomWD_01.jpg

tftc_28.jpg

hof_19.jpg

Tales from the Crypt 28. :cloud9:

All those look great. :applause:

Thanks Scrooge!

The entire purchase consisted of low to mid grade range books but even the low grades are very presentable. I'll post more of the batch later but here's an example of a really presentable low-grader...

The cover on this book is hanging on for dear life - about 1/4" above the top staple to about 1/2" below the top staple. I could blow on it and make it a 3 piece book. Normally I would pass on a book in this condition but this cover is so beautiful, vibrant colors, and cool. And it's really gorgeous in a Mylites2/Fullback, like everything else gets.

WeirdTerror_09.jpg

to provide some answer, I'll cheat a bit and go with a childhood fave (I was into PCH at young age as I bought coverless a penny apiece): 'The Return of the Werewolf' from Out of the Night #1. Exciting 9 page -script with super Williamson pencils...

im423.jpg