• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

This one has been near the top of my want list for years. Finally found a nice copy :banana::banana:

os8_zps9tleznfp.jpg

Congrats on a great book! :headbang:

Sharp copy! Nice pick up. (thumbs u

Truly Demented! Nice score!

Not only do I have my WonderCon pile to go through, I just got a nice boxful from Sharon on the boards. This purty one has always been one of my favorites and eluded me for quite a while.

comterrorsofthejungle18_zpsrptgn70u.jpg

Great colors!!!

Some recent newbies

Oldies but goodies! :applause:

The story is a good superhero/horror mashup with a more serious tone than indicated by the cover. Cool book! :applause:

Superhero/humor/horror all rolled up into one pre-code package. I don't normally delve into this pond, but I was just smitten by this book.

The story is a good superhero/horror mashup with a more serious tone than indicated by the cover. Cool book! :applause:

Superhero/humor/horror all rolled up into one pre-code package. I don't normally delve into this pond, but I was just smitten by this book.

Thanks. I haven't read it yet but I did leaf through it and notice it was a serious story - I think that was what cinched it for me!

Thanks. I haven't read it yet but I did leaf through it and notice it was a serious story - I think that was what cinched it for me!

Not really my pond either but it is a very cool book,.. both of them. Congrats!

Looks like they copied the lettering typeface style of Mad comics.

Sure does.