• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,228 posts in this topic

Holy Jeebus! To have just one of those in those grades is tough, to have so many is on the verge of unthinkable!

Agreed...and I still have two full boxes worth to photograph and share.

:ohnoez:

Holy Jeebus! To have just one of those in those grades is tough, to have so many is on the verge of unthinkable!

You really shouldn't be collecting these trashy awful comics, but since you are, I presume you blew the rent money for them, and will be residing under a bridge...:wink:

Okajima. :applause: I still remember when I visited Alan Bahr at his home to see that and many others from the collection. I told a friend he ought to buy the book because it is so attractive.

ztyqg6.jpg

That is a ridiculously awesome group of books to add to your collection. Each individually super-desirable. Neat! :) Love the River City Menace #1, I think the most of what you've shown -- but of course each is ridic. :)

Edit to add -- well I know the seller now has Gabe's $$$ -- but my gosh, the seller's remorse must be kicking in big time, don't see how it couldn't. :)

Edited by originalisbest

I already have the lone 9.6 of this book but I can never hoard enough of them, especially in high grade.

24bus1v.jpg

I remember the 9.6 coming up for sale here...years ago,how I got my fine/vf....I didn't remember buying it from you though?

I already have the lone 9.6 of this book but I can never hoard enough of them, especially in high grade.

24bus1v.jpg

I remember the 9.6 coming up for sale here...years ago,how I got my fine/vf....I didn't remember buying it from you though?

I bought the 9.6 from a wealthy business owner up here in Nor Cal about 5 or 6 years ago now. Still the best money I've ever spent.