• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

Just now, retrocomics said:

Love it! One of my favorite books and high grader to boot. Congrats

Won this in an ebay auction and man my palms were sweating in the last minute.  My max bid was about 40% higher than the final price and I would have been happy paying that much more as I have been eyeing this book for a long time.  I love the Black Cat 50, but I would take this one over that and the Chamber of Chills 19 and 23 any day.  Appreciate the kind words!

2 minutes ago, BakerFanOne said:

Won this in an ebay auction and man my palms were sweating in the last minute.  My max bid was about 40% higher than the final price and I would have been happy paying that much more as I have been eyeing this book for a long time.  I love the Black Cat 50, but I would take this one over that and the Chamber of Chills 19 and 23 any day.  Appreciate the kind words!

You just don't see this book much lately. CoC 23 is up there with Venus 19 as my all time fav.