• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just bought this one from my roommate a second ago.  He just purchased a collection from a guy, and this one was in there.  I've wanted a copy for years because I collect swamp monsters.  I'm really excited to read it tonight.

Blue Bolt Weird Tales of Terror #114.jpg

Congrats! It’s my favorite cover from the BBWT mini run. It looks to be a solid copy, did your roomy give you a good price? What else was in the collection?

13 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

We looked it up in the current  Overstreet price guide and they listed a VG at $85.  Hahaahaaaaa!

$85? :takeit:

Seriously, nice grab. I saw the other books in the Atlas thread. I noticed the books have a little “a” in pencil on them. Was it a OO collection?

It is an OO collection and he's in the process of buying more.  The only run the guy has though is Dell's Gene Autry.  There were about 40 issues of those.   Probably the most expensive one in the collection is the first appearance of Krypto the super dog.  I always thought it was funny that Krypto's first appearence is worth more than Supergirl's.

9 minutes ago, Jayman said:

$85? :takeit:

Seriously, nice grab. I saw the other books in the Atlas thread. I noticed the books have a little “a” in pencil on them. Was it a OO collection?

Edited by Jasonmorris1000000