• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I posted this one in the Atlas thread, but it's definitely worthy of cross-posting. This is one of my absolute favorite Everett covers.... and other than a 1" edge tear it's in sweet condition.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

71LY4MY.jpg

That books on the move (like a lot of stuff). I remember a little more than 6 months ago a CGC 7.0 fell short of $600.00 on Heritage now it’s getting into kingly sums range. Fantastic cover although I’m always drawn to the terrified girls on covers myself…:nyah:

Edited by N e r V

1 minute ago, N e r V said:

That books on the move (like a lot of stuff). I remember a little more than 6 months ago a CGC 7.0 fell short of $600.00 on Heritage now it’s getting into kingly sums range. Fantastic cover although I’m always drawn to the terrified girls on covers myself…:nyah:

Plus, even after almost 70 years, the furious application of thousands and thousands of hatchlines provides an ample protective shield against 5G :whee: 

... only problem, if you look at it for too long, it will turn your mind into cotton candy :whatthe:

GOD BLESS ....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

Love that Suspense Jim! I love it at the same level as this other Everett cover. No cutie gal, but we got a skeleton!

Adventures Into Weird Worlds # 18.JPG

I think this is a killer cover from Everett. And the Atlas green! :cloud9:

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Well, what the heck? Why not the whole run? VERY underrated books in my humble opinion... 

comwebofevilrun.jpg

Nice stuff! I can't say I love all the books in this run, but there are definitely a lot of good ones. I have been looking for nice copies of #12 and 17 for a while without much luck. They are hard to find in decent shape.

51 minutes ago, fifties said:

Went to the San Fernando Valley Comicon, held in Valencia today, and met Robotman (another old white haired guy).  Bought a few books from two dealers, including Harley Yee.  I guess there were, I dunno, maybe 20 or so different setups, and practically nobody had any precode.  Here are 5 of them.  First con I've attended in about 25 years or so.

Out Of The Night 2.jpg

All True Det. Cases 3.jpg

Weird Science 14.jpg

Vault Of Horror 27.jpg

Frontline Combat 8.jpg

Great books but more importantly two (thumbsu(thumbsu for getting to a con! Sounds like you had fun!