• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

It is an OO collection and he's in the process of buying more.  The only run the guy has though is Dell's Gene Autry.  There were about 40 issues of those.   Probably the most expensive one in the collection is the first appearance of Krypto the super dog.  I always thought it was funny that Krypto's first appearence is worth more than Supergirl's.

Every dog has its day. Krypto is no exception!

On 6/6/2021 at 4:18 AM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I just bought this one from my roommate a second ago.  He just purchased a collection from a guy, and this one was in there.  I've wanted a copy for years because I collect swamp monsters.  I'm really excited to read it tonight.

Blue Bolt Weird Tales of Terror #114.jpg

15 minutes ago, Ian Winner said:

Nice! I am sure a much better value than the one that sold on HA last night. 

Mine has a tear in the cover top left hand side. The interior is nice.

I have to look at it better as I had a few beers at my lcs when I bought it and looked at it just for a few seconds.

All up it was $141 including tax.

Can't escape the Washington state tax 🤣 

A collection of books was bought off a lady who was the OO by the comic shop I got this book.

Also was a very nicer copy of issue 1 but my comic shop guy kept that iss for himself

Edited by southern cross
Typos

45 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

Just in- I think this cover is a bit under appreciated, great b-movie vibe.  The woman’s saying to the creature like “Hey! I’m up here!”

B89ACFF4-35F4-48C7-B32F-AFAD4FE65C3A.jpeg

Nice! The inside splash is where it’s at on this one. By Myron Fass.