• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 2 Movie Spoiler Leak

39 posts in this topic

That outfit has been posted before with her standing at a bridge. I think it's just an iconic look for her though. They will probably keep it for the third flick where it will go down..

Worst thing they could do is kill Gwen in part II.

Need at least a full movie to illustrate the love Peter had for Gwen. Nevermind that the Green Goblin hasn't even been introduced yet.

Worst thing they could do is kill Gwen in part II.

Need at least a full movie to illustrate the love Peter had for Gwen. Nevermind that the Green Goblin hasn't even been introduced yet.

If Gwen dies in the second movie, Mary Jane moves in on the third - maybe that is where they are going? Have they said this film series is going to be a trilogy? Or perhaps Sony is look at it as a franchise where they will continue past three films and bring in more characters?

But, I have no clue how many Spider-Man licensed characters Sony holds the rights to...

I'm sure there's another thread for this movie, so feel free to re-direct...

gwenstacy-blog-jpg_171301.jpg

SOURCE

Yeah, the first spoiler about this came out about a month ago. It had these two photos...

the-night-gwen-stacy-died_zpsca47b945.jpg

emma-stone-the-night-gwen-stacy-died-2-600x839_zps4dfbff31.jpg

Pretty conclusive IMO.

Would be great if they did this at the end of part 2 as a cliffhanger to lead into the 3rd movie, but I don't see how they can fit all that in this movie which makes more sense for this to go down in the beginning of the 3rd movie!

Got to look for a ASM 121 122 now before the prices get jacked up.

Too late.....

Ditto. That bus left the station earlier this year ...

At least it will quash the "which-is-the-more-important-BA-book" debate between Bats 233 and ASM 121.

Too late.....

Ditto. That bus left the station earlier this year ...

At least it will quash the "which-is-the-more-important-BA-book" debate between Bats 233 and ASM 121.

Well Fudge. Maybe when the movie comes out and it floods the market I can get it for a reasonable price.

What I don't get though: are they going to have Electro kill her? Or Rhino? That would just be wrong. If they sneak in the GG then it will be a mess like Spider-Man 3 which tried to have 3 villains... and we all know how that went...

Mary Jane should kill her.

That would be a wild plot twist! :devil: