• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

I don't think they have even assigned booth #'s yet...at least I haven't been told mine (shrug)

Rick, I saw Shelton this past weekend and he said something about the masses not being able to handle that many keys in one booth and that he hopes you go away quietly.

lol , really though, the only reason I know is because I was choosing between a corner or interior booth and wanted to know what booths were left. I believe that the lay out is complete as I only had 3 corner booths to choose from.

ok...I will call him...I have a corner and interior, so would love to know where I am lol

Did you have two booths last year, Rick? I thought you had. If you are getting two now that says a lot about the show ( or maybe something about your inventory hm )

I don't think they have even assigned booth #'s yet...at least I haven't been told mine (shrug)

Rick, I saw Shelton this past weekend and he said something about the masses not being able to handle that many keys in one booth and that he hopes you go away quietly.

lol , really though, the only reason I know is because I was choosing between a corner or interior booth and wanted to know what booths were left. I believe that the lay out is complete as I only had 3 corner booths to choose from.

ok...I will call him...I have a corner and interior, so would love to know where I am lol

Did you have two booths last year, Rick? I thought you had. If you are getting two now that says a lot about the show ( or maybe something about your inventory hm )

except for first 2 years, I have always had a double booth...endcap with inline... I do a 20 ft set up for Heroes and megacon (and will for Baltimore too)

Hey gents.... Hotel recommendations?

Omni has a rate of $119+ taxes if you stay 2 nights or more. It's 4 blocks away and we have stayed there 2 out of last 4 years. Just booked it for this year.

Self parking is $15 and Valet is $22. I believe it is the only hotel with outside pool and it is located on like the 5th floor which is cool.

I'm at booths 609 and 611.

I guess it's time for me to contact Karla and get my booth numbers as well!

Update: Spots 203/205. Same as last year right next to CGC!

What are you bringing this year?

Heck if I know. Any requests?

Copper age goodness.Word on the street is you might have a Swampy 37 and a Hellblazer 1.

And cheap 1.00 or less books. I can't wait to spend 6+ hours every day for two days straight bent over looking through value bins.

I guess it's time for me to contact Karla and get my booth numbers as well!

Update: Spots 203/205. Same as last year right next to CGC!

What are you bringing this year?

Heck if I know. Any requests?

And cheap 1.00 or less books.

If there's anything Sam has..its really cheap and worthless drek!

If you decide you want to split a room my "partner" backed out. Booked at the Westin.

:gossip: I heard you snore

Yuuuuup!

You don't want to know what I heard about you. :whistle:

If you decide you want to split a room my "partner" backed out. Booked at the Westin.

Careful what you ask for Ryan.... :o

Quiet you. :sumo:

Careful what you ask for Ryan.... :o

Quiet you. :sumo:

Feel free to stop by and pick up a treat! :angel:

:whee: