• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

van is loaded with comics...now to goto warehouse and get the racks...whew...100 degrees today...sweating like a pig

Awesome, New Force always has a great setup.

And speaking of weather, I knew this was going to happen... Weather has been great here lately in NC. But this week? 95 and 96 in Charlotte. Always happens :)

van is loaded with comics...now to goto warehouse and get the racks...whew...100 degrees today...sweating like a pig

And speaking of weather, I knew this was going to happen... Weather has been great here lately in NC. But this week? 95 and 96 in Charlotte. Always happens :)

Ugh!

Ugh!

you guys are bringing the Hell on up!

:devil:

Ugh!

So true. Its been mild, breezy and really nice.....until last week humid, stagnant and hot as hell.

Ugh!

could be worse. Couple years ago it rained and rained on me at Heroes…. i can deal with some heat...

Ugh!

So true. Its been mild, breezy and really nice.....until last week humid, stagnant and hot as hell.

It's gonna be 95-97 this weekend. I melted walking from my office to the truck after work today. Hopefully they turn the AC up this weekend.

I'm bringing the cool.

If that's the case, then who's coming with you?

Dale might ask: 'then how much cash's coming with you to my booth?'

Wheels are dragging the road lol

image_zpsd68747f7.jpg

It's kind of funny, but if you ask these boards would you rather find a van loaded with hot willing naked chicks or find a van loaded with hot long boxes. It would be the only place on earth where there would be a pause in the answer...

:cloud9:

Wheels are dragging the road lol

image_zpsd68747f7.jpg

It's kind of funny, but if you ask these boards would you rather find a van loaded with hot willing naked chicks or find a van loaded with hot long boxes. It would be the only place on earth where there would be a pause in the answer...

:cloud9:

The women would be cheaper..................... :roflmao: