• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

I am going to the convention and I am looking for a Detective Comics 12 from the original run, does anyone know of any dealers going that might have a copy? Thanks!

My guess is highly unlikely one will be there (based on past set ups) but maybe you will get lucky!

Excited to get up to Charlotte and enjoy the weekend. Although, not working a booth this year will be different. This'll be my first Heroes that I actually just get to enjoy. Last couple of years I ran the Planet Comics booths to great success and tremendous stress. That being said, anyone with multiple booths have an extra exhibitors badge? I'd be happy to cover the cost plus a few for the consideration!? PM me please.

WHOO HOOO!!!! o.k. folks, here we go!

the boards dinner is at BlackFinn for Friday, June 20th @ 8pm!

If you want to be added let me know ASAP so I can reserve your seat.

It is conveniently located a couple of blocks down the street from the Con Center:

137835.jpg

Here is a pic of the front of the epicenter:

137836.jpg

:banana::banana::banana:

Last minute need. Looking for 1 or 2 boardies in good standing who would like the use of an exhibitor badge in exchange for helping out at my booth when I need a bathroom break or food. PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance

Last minute need. Looking for 1 or 2 boardies in good standing who would like the use of an exhibitor badge in exchange for helping out at my booth when I need a bathroom break or food. PM me if you're interested. Thanks in advance

Sent a PM, myself and my wife will be present to help out. No worries, we got you covered. our contact info is in the message.

Hey everyone going to heroes again this year and am looking to get a sketch done. I'd like to get a black cat sketch and was wondering if you all could recommend an artist that's going to be there. Thanks all

That's a difficult one! I'd be happy to walk around artists alley with you on Friday/Sat to figure it out! I'll be hunting a few sketch opportunities with my partner as well on those days.

Speaking of sketch opportunities!:

I was thinking of doing one of those multiple sketch pages/collage where I have a bunch of different artists contribute a small character or two on one 11x17 Cover/Splash Bristol.

Has anyone done this before? Was the cost considerable? Any pics to share?

I've only seen charity pieces like what you describe. The artists didn't charge anything. I'd suggest getting a little something from Terry Moore if you go ahead. Maybe looking at $20?