• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2014!!! JUNE 20-22

731 posts in this topic

heres a quick question: Aside from toting around a short box all weekend like some of the nerds i see i do. Whats a good way to carry around my comics ill be buying throughout the day that will still protect them? any suggestions?

We usually have 2-3 of the stor-folio's inside our backpacks or ComicsPro shoulder bags. Leave the short box at the hotel and empty your folio's each day into your box. Toploaders are also a great way to protect your investments if you're carrying them in a bag or backpack. Columbia Comics should have plenty available @HeroesCon if you should need them.

Does anyone know if you have to provide a witness to go with you if you want to get anything certified Signature Series for Kevin Eastman? If so is anyone doing that at the show?

Yes.

Yes, there will be a few. You can make a request at the CGC booth or ask around. I will be a witness at the show as well

Does anyone know if you have to provide a witness to go with you if you want to get anything certified Signature Series for Kevin Eastman? If so is anyone doing that at the show?

Yes.

Yes, there will be a few. You can make a request at the CGC booth or ask around. I will be a witness at the show as well

Ok. Awesome. I heard CGC wasn't going to offer it. I was checking to see if they would. I was thinking of checking with CBCS as well to see if they might be offering to do something like that. I may have to hit you up on Friday if you're available.

Do a lot of dealers that go there look to buy comics or just looking to sell ?

I'm always looking to buy....if you have some cool comics bring them buy our booth! (1717&1719)

Yes.

Ok. Awesome. I heard CGC wasn't going to offer it. I was checking to see if they would. I was thinking of checking with CBCS as well to see if they might be offering to do something like that. I may have to hit you up on Friday if you're available.

Come to artist alley table 201 I'll be there with Clay Mann and a couple other artists. I will have two witnesses working for me at this show that will be more than happy to help you out.