• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your GA storage!

109 posts in this topic

Here's what the boxes look like since I decorated them. Makes it much easier to find what I'm looking for :)

Image3_zps5fff5574.jpg

Image_zps48fc43f2.jpg

Aren't all Archies the same? :baiting:

Clearly, you're not paying attention. Some have blue covers and some have red covers :slapfight:

Looks like there's a Jughead too! Awesome! Have to try to find some!

Tangy Taffy

I had completely forgotten that stuff! We used to buy it when I was a kid. I remember liking the vanilla and grape. We would get it at 7-11.

I had been meaning to post this shot of the entire wall of storage, but was having trouble getting a good shot. I finally used the panoramic feature on the iphone, but sadly it doesn't use a flash, and as you move your hand the image shakes a little. Nevertheless, here is my complete GA Archie/MLJ storage.

photo_zpsa00fc4e4.jpg

Shelves sturdy enough to hold the weight of full boxes?

I'd be more concerned about the structural integrity of the floor. I still remember Flaming Telepath sharing pictures of his warehouse and another Boardie calculating the weight and predicting doom -- which did indeed occur within a week of the shelves being loaded up.

Is that thread still around somewhere?

I had been meaning to post this shot of the entire wall of storage, but was having trouble getting a good shot. I finally used the panoramic feature on the iphone, but sadly it doesn't use a flash, and as you move your hand the image shakes a little. Nevertheless, here is my complete GA Archie/MLJ storage.

photo_zpsa00fc4e4.jpg

It looks nice. But where's the comics?

Shelves sturdy enough to hold the weight of full boxes?

I'd be more concerned about the structural integrity of the floor. I still remember Flaming Telepath sharing pictures of his warehouse and another Boardie calculating the weight and predicting doom -- which did indeed occur within a week of the shelves being loaded up.

Is that thread still around somewhere?

Linky Doo

Flaming_Telepath provides a nice summary of the discussions too.

ComicRoom.jpg

HepcatComicsLazyBoy.jpg

HepcatCurioComics.jpg

Hepcatcheckingcomics.jpg

ComicsLeftSide.jpg

ComicLeftFileCab.jpg

:cool:

Oh man this is great. I took a different approach to my filing cabinet. I'll post pictures over in the Comic Room thread as soon as I get a chance.

I can't believe I didn't think to use the green hanging file folders as dividers. doh!

Instead I created two rows left to right and used 3/8" foam board to divide the rows.

photo_zpsa00fc4e4.jpg

This is something my wife would endorse!

photo_zpsa00fc4e4.jpg

This is something my wife would endorse!

This photograph really drives home what a slob I am compared to other people.