• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me your GA storage!

109 posts in this topic

I had been meaning to post this shot of the entire wall of storage, but was having trouble getting a good shot. I finally used the panoramic feature on the iphone, but sadly it doesn't use a flash, and as you move your hand the image shakes a little. Nevertheless, here is my complete GA Archie/MLJ storage.

photo_zpsa00fc4e4.jpg

It looks nice. But where's the comics?

This is something my wife would endorse!

This photograph really drives home what a slob I am compared to other people.

Interesting idea for a thread...who is the worst slob :)

Moved to a new house recently, not sure about GA storage yet but at long last I finally have my GA shipping box collection organized! I've been working on this for many years, made up of boxes that comics arrive in as well as random cardboard that I think might someday (even decades in the future) make good shipping material. Surely I'm not the only one here with such a collection? (shrug)

boxes_zpsdd342473.jpg

Moved to a new house recently, not sure about GA storage yet but at long last I finally have my GA shipping box collection organized! I've been working on this for many years, made up of boxes that comics arrive in as well as random cardboard that I think might someday (even decades in the future) make good shipping material. Surely I'm not the only one here with such a collection? (shrug)

boxes_zpsdd342473.jpg

lol

I have a similar "collection". I'll be getting rid of mine in a few months though.

boxes_zpsdd342473.jpg

lol

I have a similar "collection". I'll be getting rid of mine in a few months though.

hahaha atleast now i know i'm not the only one with a "collection". Saving mine for when I move.

The cat knows a good safe spot to nap :)

Wherever there are worthy GA books you'll often see a cat. cat.png

Specially if the goldenage is a pretty Catman 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm bringing this thread back to life to see if anyone wants to have some fun day dreaming and give me some ideas/concepts.

I've lived in the heart of the city in the same condo for the last 18 years, but as my son approaches his 1st birthday, my wife and I are finally putting the pieces in place to move to suburbia. After a few months of searching and being utterly disgusted by what $(you don't want to know) gets you in our part of the country, we're taking a different tact. In the past few weeks, I've purchased a very desirable plot of land, engaged a respected builder, and have been refining the plans for where I keep telling V I will want to live until I die ... to which she replies, "that can definitely be arranged."

I've allowed my wife to make the majority of decisions, but what will be an insanely large basement is all mine. That means a lot of things, a bar, billiards, a gym, maybe a small wine cellar, a playroom (well not all mine), but first and foremost it means, no more closet storage, fancy cabinets built into a multi-purpose room, or attempts to make a small office or extra bedroom home to my collection. This time I'm doing it right. Dedicated, spacious and secure and literally built from the ground up to house comics.

So let's have at it (or don't and let this page fall into the bowels of the forum that I dragged it out of). Sky is actually far from the limit, but I'd love your input. I'll start with this.

Entry

I wish we could have a basement here...but it would fill up with water too fast.