• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rate "Man of Steel," 1-10 Scale

Man of Steel  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Man of Steel

391 posts in this topic

i'm think the majority of people voting 1 is just to bring the average down

i overvote on imdb if i feel it's better than it's rating

I wouldn't be surprised. By the way, another 1.0 hit the poll, bringing the average down to 7.3 but no impact on the Median and Mode.

It just hard for me to see a comic fan put this film at a "1".

I mean the Corman FF movie is a "1"... just hard to see anyone go that low on this movie.

Of course if your expectations were unobtainable to begin with... then I can then see the reasoning behind the "1".

My contribution to the math is this... 1 + 1 + 1 of this post will = 3 ;)

Seriously? 10's, people?

10 as in "on par with the greatest movie you've ever seen"?

I understand fandom, and liking this movie a LOT warranting 7s, 8, and 9s, but if it is TIED with the being the greatest movie you've ever seen... wow...

Remember, a 5 would be "just okay", or "average"....

I have at least 20 best movies, lol. Movie critic is not my profession and I don't take it so seriously...BUT in my opinion, it was the best movie (as in most entertaining) that I have seen since the Avengers.

Was it Casablanca ? or Gone with the Wind, or Harvey...;) no...but it was wonderful for the genre...and I'm sticking to that.

Folks its superman, not 2001. For a superman movie I would agree, I give it a slight edge over Ironman 3 and have it up there with avengers.

Seriously? 10's, people?

10 as in "on par with the greatest movie you've ever seen"?

I understand fandom, and liking this movie a LOT warranting 7s, 8, and 9s, but if it is TIED with the being the greatest movie you've ever seen... wow...

Remember, a 5 would be "just okay", or "average"....

I have at least 20 best movies, lol. Movie critic is not my profession and I don't take it so seriously...BUT in my opinion, it was the best movie (as in most entertaining) that I have seen since the Avengers.

Was it Casablanca ? or Gone with the Wind, or Harvey...;) no...but it was wonderful for the genre...and I'm sticking to that.

Folks its superman, not 2001. For a superman movie I would agree, I give it a slight edge over Ironman 3 and have it up there with avengers.

Just a slight edge over IM 3? (shrug)

IMO IM 3 is a razzie compared to MOS.

I know it would be stupid, but I wish there were .5s in there. I think it was better than a 7, but not quite good enough to be an 8. But I watched it for the second time yesterday, and really enjoyed it.

Am I the only one that got a litte emotional when supes...did that thing he had to do? I was tired both times that I saw it which typically makes me more emotional, but it really got me.

I know it would be stupid, but I wish there were .5s in there. I think it was better than a 7, but not quite good enough to be an 8. But I watched it for the second time yesterday, and really enjoyed it.

Am I the only one that got a litte emotional when supes...did that thing he had to do? I was tired both times that I saw it which typically makes me more emotional, but it really got me.

I got a little teary eyed when little Clark pretended he was Superish with the cape in front of his dog.

What Superman did at the end of the movie I should have cried because finally Superman became a non-pansy. He did the right thing!

Only took him 75 years to finally be a man.

I haven't seen it, but I gave it a ten. I read lots of reviews.

At least we finally agree on something......