• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm so proud!!!

27 posts in this topic

i have purposely stayed away from any spoiler, i usually don't care and just find out the plot beforehand but i'm going in knowing little more than Zod is the villain and whatever is in the 3 trailers

...of all of you!!! There's so much Man Of Steel discussing going on, and I haven't hardly stumbled upon a single spoiler yet!!

(worship)

Jor-El is Clark's real father. :gossip:

Stan Lee make a cameo.

...of all of you!!! There's so much Man Of Steel discussing going on, and I haven't hardly stumbled upon a single spoiler yet!!

(worship)

"I'm your father, Kal. Give in to the Yellow Sun!"

(worship)

Stan Lee make a cameo.

I actually laughed out loud on that one lol , Would i be shocked if that was true? no :facepalm:

(worship)

Stan Lee make a cameo.

I actually laughed out loud on that one lol , Would i be shocked if that was true? no :facepalm:

I could picture him on the Kryptonian council of elders. As the woman with the pope hat. With a moustache.

(worship)

Stan Lee make a cameo.

I could picture him on the Kryptonian council of elders. As the woman with the pope hat. With a moustache.

The "S" on his chest isn't really an "S". It's an "H". doh!

(worship)

Stan Lee make a cameo.

I know. I could totally see it.

:roflmao: