• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For Jamie Hughes (PsychoJ)

687 posts in this topic

I first met Jamie after helping the British crew put together a little Walking Dead surprise for him. So it probably is fitting to have a WD book for his benefit thread. WD 27 formerly one of the hottest books in the run. Has cooled off a little, but it will always be a WD key. Signed by Kirkman and Adlard.

I am pricing it at $325, which means you can do a good deed and probably make some bread on the quick flip. I will ship anywhere, on me. Cheers, Jamie.

photo_zpsa5fb7c76.jpg

No brainer. :takeit:

I first met Jamie after helping the British crew put together a little Walking Dead surprise for him. So it probably is fitting to have a WD book for his benefit thread. WD 27 formerly one of the hottest books in the run. Has cooled off a little, but it will always be a WD key. Signed by Kirkman and Adlard.

I am pricing it at $325, which means you can do a good deed and probably make some bread on the quick flip. I will ship anywhere, on me. Cheers,

Thanks, bud.

I am pricing it at $325, which means you can do a good deed and probably make some bread on the quick flip. I will ship anywhere, on me. Cheers,

Thanks, bud.

Thank you. All I did was grab a steal. How much to let Greggy hit you with it?

Thanks, bud.

Nice one, gents! (worship)

I did not know Jamie but I really commend everyone for doing what they can for the family. It warms me inside to know that there are people, like all of you still out there.

This is my small contribution:

Fantastic Four Vol. 1 Omnibus - $85 shipped

2nd Edition with Sewn Binding (sealed with some tears in shrinkwrap)

Price includes free ground shipping within Canada and the US.

omniff_zps5a49322e.jpg

:takeit:

God bless everyone. This thread is amazing. You feel the love here. Peace Peace Peace

I'd like to donate this Secret Wars Omnibus- $50 shipped anywhere on planet earth. 1st Printing from 2008.

Some light dustjacket wear, spine is tight, pages are beautiful.

100% of proceeds go to the family.

DADB1297_zps3c4692ef.jpg

D00C62CE_zps688a1695.jpg

Just awesome everyone...this community is really special ! (worship)

I'll get the invoices out in a little bit...and

Nick, Gary and Chris were the ones who came up with the idea for this project, but it's fantastic to see everyone helping out, thanks to Ken and the others who are so kindly helping with the updates...

You are all just the best... :foryou: