• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man of Steel Premier June 10 cast signed... now what?

7 posts in this topic

I got all the cast autographs from the June 10th premier of "Man of Steel" I will be sending this in to PSA/DNA for authentication, after that I will send this in to CGC to have it placed into a holder. Is it best to go Blue or Green label and in your guess would the label read something like

"Henry Cavill, Russell Crowe, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Christopher Meloni, Dylan Sprayberry, Antje Traue, Richard Schiff, Harry Lennix and Zack Snyder written on cover"

Or would it just read "writing on cover" or possibly "Man of Steel cast members written on cover"

hi9c.jpg

"Henry Cavill, Russell Crowe, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Laurence Fishburne, Christopher Meloni, Dylan Sprayberry, Antje Traue, Richard Schiff, Harry Lennix and Zack Snyder written on cover"

No.

Or would it just read "writing on cover"

Close - it's going to say "Names written on cover".

or possibly "Man of Steel cast members written on cover"

Nope.

I think my wife would kill for Meloni's sig alone. I can't even tell you how much SVU is watched in this house. lol Great book.

I would probably go straight for Green too, unless you're looking to get a certificate or something from PSA. Of course, I have no idea what that kind of authentication would cost.

Nice! Question is, will PSA/DNA authenticate a movie signed magazine? Look like they deal mostly sports memorabilia but do see other non-sport stuffs there tho. Hey, let's play "Identify THAT signature!" I think I only see Russel Crowe's signature...rest...err....scribbles, scribbles, and think one looked like chinese/japanese symbol. hm