• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

Honey...Redbox called again and wants their movies back. I have no idea where you put them. :facepalm:

100_3912_zps2299ef05.jpg

And Blockbuster thanks you for putting them out of business by not returning those movies seven years ago...

Where's Lizzie?

Its Friday night shes at the Days Inn getting pumped makin that quick monies

Nah. Wrong Lizzie. Lizards2 is the guy I'm aiming at.

Sorry...., I had business at the Super8...., :blush:

BTW, I'm heading to bed soon.

Where's Lizzie?

Hey, what's wrong with Super 8? (shrug) Don't hate the eight, bro.

Yes, that was the little girl with the dyed hair, she is holding 2 comics in another picture. She is the one I mentioned.

That's the slave labor. Kids do well at menial tasks like grading, bagging, boarding and scanning.

Where's Lizzie?

Hey, what's wrong with Super 8? (shrug) Don't hate the eight, bro.

I never cast any aspersions the 8 - it's these other 'upscale' guys.

Yes, that was the little girl with the dyed hair, she is holding 2 comics in another picture. She is the one I mentioned.

That's the slave labor. Kids do well at menial tasks like grading, bagging, boarding and scanning.

Don't be stooopid. She is in charge of restoration detection! :facepalm:

She's an innocent victim the poor thing and all that dirt can't be healthy for a little kid,

Meanwhile I still don't understand the deal with the original poster?

Why start a thread when you haven't received books?

Why did he wait and not ask for a refund before?

How did he get the books so fast?

and if that is the way he opens packages, he can't possibly get too many of them, he'd be unpacking forever, with sliced books

Something more than that floor looks fishy.

She's an innocent victim the poor thing and all that dirt can't be healthy for a little kid,

Yeah sorry to make light of a serious topic. Unfortunately, it is the state of most of the world, and all of the third world, including North Carolina.

At least she is living in house with lots of reading material - most aren't fortunate on that front.

and if that is the way he opens packages, he can't possibly get too many of them, he'd be unpacking forever, with sliced books

I have to agree...the original poster at this point has lost all credibility, no matter how much he tries to play victim. He should have known better than to vouch for someone before having a solid knowledge of who he's recommending. Too many bad decisions by one person.

Fishy, indeed. (thumbs u

I'm going to check to see what ancient astronaut theorists think and I'll get back to you.

I'm going to check to see what ancient astronaut theorists think and I'll get back to you.

19cb52_ancient-aliens_zpsc600a43e.jpg

He was convinced that he was getting super-keys for a fraction of FMV and couldn't contain himself.

Greed. See above.

Uhhh....you got me there. That is suspicious.

It's to create dramatic tension.

That's my stab at it. But yeah, something (actually a lot of things) don't pass the smell test here - literally and figuratively.

I have to agree...the original poster at this point has lost all credibility, no matter how much he tries to play victim. He should have known better than to vouch for someone before having a solid knowledge of who he's recommending. Too many bad decisions by one person.

Hey I vouched for the hitchhiker I got my wife to pull over for, even though he had a huge ax, and gun..He could have been a hunter and needed the axe to cut up his kills.

Hey I vouched for the hitchhiker I got my wife to pull over for, even though he had a huge ax, and gun..He could have been a hunter and needed the axe to cut up his kills.

:roflmao: Yeah,Spidey senses tingling. hm