• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

I think the only insider secret is how these slobs find anything in that living room besides the Rx and TV remote.

And the trashcan. It's the only thing that doesn't have trash on it.

I'm having trouble finding the floor in that photo!

I used Photoshop and zoomed in to the floor area.

This is what lies beneath The House Of Comics...

royed-c2e2.gif

I've must have watch that 10 times and I laugh every time.

The prank phone calls are so cute..

Do I have to call your mommy and tell her you are playing with the phone again lol

How did you find the phone?

Do I have to call your mommy and tell her you are playing with the phone again lol

How did you find the phone?

They follow the cord to find it, although its probably close by to re-order those scripts

I can understand the need to defend yourself if others appear to be disparaging you or your business.

The question is: Did you ship ajester the comics he ordered? because it seems like the entire order was completely wrong. Coming on here and offering a refund and stating a return policy doesn't make a person honest. Do you knowingly take money for comics that you either do not have or do not intend to ship?

Not that you would answer affirmatively here to the accusatory questions, but that's what people here currently 'wonder'. And the pictures of your 'house' don't help in any way, shape, or form.

If you have a good explanation why you sent a customer about $24 worth of comics in a $2400 sale, and then wouldn't talk to him on the phone about it, or when informed wouldn't send out the purchased books IMMEDIATELY, then I think that's the type of thing that could sway people to your side. But the response of 'oh well, just return it then' probably wouldn't fly if you were in a reverse position, and you know it.

There is a SHOCKING amount of serious comic $$$$ on these boards. People buy/sell/trade $1K+ comics like I drink water (I need to drink more water btw). If you're on the up and up and have a line on some legit comics and can sell at good prices, a seller could clean up here. it would behoove you to make your case here.

But if you try to eff with people here, they can be punishing.

Have a nice day.

Jeeze, is there a Scaming For Dummies book that all these guys follow?

This isn't the first time that someone's pulled shenanigans and then tried to paint themselves as the victim by claiming they're being harassed on the phone.

:facepalm:

Jeeze, is there a Scaming For Dummies book that all these guys follow?

This isn't the first time that someone's pulled shenanigans and then tried to paint themselves as the victim by claiming they're being harassed on the phone.

:facepalm:

Yeah, whatever happened to that last bucket that scammed for a while then came back as a "female" and started scamming?

Hell, maybe this is the same one. I get my trailer trash mixed up.

this thread reminds me of the title of ODB's sophomore album

This is not the first time that you have said this..... hm

By my count its the fourth. hm