• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

The prank phone calls are so cute..

Do I have to call your mommy and tell her you are playing with the phone again lol

How did you find the phone?

I did a spittake on that one. I kid you not. lol

Fantastic four reprint from 1966?

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fcgcitems.asp%3Fid%3D6319%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D&id=654485

I will sell it to you for half the price so you can get it graded and sell it for $1400

You people r jerks we give everyone good deals and keep the prices low so you can turn around and make a ton of money.

Yep there are alot of comics there that we have to sort through so we can find the best ones for our customers sorry for working so hard to have good comics to offer. Just go pay more somewhere else

I am done

The only thing that's "Mint" in that house is the bottle of schnapps you've got hidden in the cushions of the couch.

I normally lurk but omg I am laughing so hard I snorted.

Fantastic four reprint from 1966?

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fcgcitems.asp%3Fid%3D6319%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D&id=654485

I will sell it to you for half the price so you can get it graded and sell it for $1400

You people r jerks we give everyone good deals and keep the prices low so you can turn around and make a ton of money.

Yep there are alot of comics there that we have to sort through so we can find the best ones for our customers sorry for working so hard to have good comics to offer. Just go pay more somewhere else

I am done

The only thing that's "Mint" in that house is the bottle of schnapps you've got hidden in the cushions of the couch.

I normally lurk but omg I am laughing so hard I sharted.

:lol:

[font:Book Antiqua]Maybe off topic but...

It’s scary how much information total strangers

could gather from the Internet...[/font]

:eek:

It took no time at all either :eek:

I know right. In like less than 3 minutes you can have phone numbers, pics of the family and home plus all vehicles. With any luck you can snag a license plate or two for additional info as well.

Crazy scary. hm

I know right. In like less than 3 minutes you can have phone numbers, pics of the family and home plus all vehicles. With any luck you can snag a license plate or two for additional info as well.

Crazy scary. hm

So far, everything that's been found has been public knowledge.

Heck, knowing his name and location you can look up his tax info.

Crazy scary. hm

Why is that scary?