• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Comic Scam (web-site) on the block! The House Of Comics

760 posts in this topic

Wow … this is an interesting thread !

I just had time to briefly read the first few and the last few pages … I’ll have to try and read the whole thread later, it’s pretty damn funny with just the little I have read so far.

One thing (of many) that seems anomalous is the fact that two of the ebay accounts for the Neeley’s has been purchasing Shell Gas Cards for slightly more that the value of the gas card. For example I saw one of the purchases for $150 value of gas cards that sold for $157 without shipping included. There were other gas card purchases between the few account under these scumbags. Maybe it’s nothing at all but just seemed a bit odd.

Why would they be buying all of these gas cards for more than they are worth ?

Maybe they are planning an undetected/untraceable escape from everyone they owe money ? :idea:

Money laundering ?

They may be converting their internet money into something real so care nothing of the loss

:winnah:

Yea it just seems that everything tied to these fools spells “SCAM”

On one of the pages in this thread I saw the picture of a room with comic books stacked everywhere … where did that picture come from … is this in the Neeley house?

Wow I pity anyone who buys any of that junk … maybe they should rename their business “The House of Drek” hm

So here's one way to stay in the process for those who have been burned by the Neeley's:

1. Go to http://www.monroenc.org/

2. After arriving on the page go to services (it's the second tab on the left).

Under services go to police - from there a new menu will open and then go to police.

3. On the police web page there are online forms - go to the link/ form - report non-emergency incident

4. Fill in the details.

i. The first part will be about your information

ii. The second part is related to the incident.

The form can be submitted by email - but...fax is best.

Fax: 704 - 283 - 0692

Attn: Sgt Mike Smith and Lt. Goforth

On one of the pages in this thread I saw the picture of a room with comic books stacked everywhere … where did that picture come from … is this in the Neeley house?
Yes. When "thocelizabeth" first showed up, she posted a link to a photobucket account with several pictures of "the house of comics." She since deleted all the photos from photobucket. Thankfully, our good Dr. Balls saved everything for posterity.

I just had time to briefly read the first few and the last few pages … I’ll have to try and read the whole thread later, it’s pretty damn funny with just the little I have read so far.

One thing (of many) that seems anomalous is the fact that two of the ebay accounts for the Neeley’s has been purchasing Shell Gas Cards for slightly more that the value of the gas card. For example I saw one of the purchases for $150 value of gas cards that sold for $157 without shipping included. There were other gas card purchases between the few account under these scumbags. Maybe it’s nothing at all but just seemed a bit odd.

Maybe they are planning an undetected/untraceable escape from everyone they owe money ? :idea:

With my Peapod account, I get 30 cents a gallon off at Shell, so a $150 card would be worth closer to $170 to me. I'd pay $157 for $170 worth of gas.

I'm sure lots of other stores offer similar programs.

Yes. When "thocelizabeth" first showed up, she posted a link to a photobucket account with several pictures of "the house of comics." She since deleted all the photos from photobucket. Thankfully, our good Dr. Balls saved everything for posterity.

Awesome ! Yea man you would figure that scammers should know better than to try and pull something sneaky off on the CGC boardies ... aint gonna happen.

The Neeleys are probably packing up the gettaway car (Yugo) for the big escape with their scammed Shell Gas cards. I can't imagine the amount of money they owe people for their scams.

These Neeley turds are lower than whale sh!!t on the bottom of the ocean.

I'm going to leave this here so the real internet detectives can find the source of the original bleeding cool thread that was removed

http://omgili.com/thread/jHIAmI4hxg8lE5cz9D.w_j8TN6q6DNK4ltk2uSR2xrv98UAlUKC3YaVwwUj2bCOyZGaqgnbqsyegAtGP8q42DTQG0uuMF2i0jCeD9affilg-/

I missed that picture! :cry:

Please do go fill out the form so I will have the information I need to file lawsuits and legal charges when I contact a lawyer tomorrow morning.

Asking a customer to return an item for a refund is NOT an illegal activity. EVERY business uses those same policies.

So it doesn't go poof

With my Peapod account, I get 30 cents a gallon off at Shell, so a $150 card would be worth closer to $170 to me. I'd pay $157 for $170 worth of gas.

I'm sure lots of other stores offer similar programs.

But, couldn't you just spend the money directly on the gas? Why lose ~$7 in the process?

Please do go fill out the form so I will have the information I need to file lawsuits and legal charges when I contact a lawyer tomorrow morning.

Asking a customer to return an item for a refund is NOT an illegal activity. EVERY business uses those same policies.

Do you have a business licenses? Can we see a copy?

So you are suing the internet ? hm

Is this really the only communication these two parties are using?

If your IQ was 1 point lower you'd be a plant. Seriously, what a total tool you are. My return tracking number was VG786501632US and you didn't do anything other than keep my money.

You're going to get caught.